Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #21
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily CHat Aug 18th

Maria- how sweet!

Advertisement

Old 08-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #22
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Been married for almost 3 years and together for about 5yrs. I had turned 30 a few months before I met him and was despairing of ever meeting a man I could see myself marrying and having kids with. Then we met and both seemed to just know instantly that this was the right person, a couple months later we moved in together and that was that. We got married 3 months after he proposed. . .we didn't want to procrastinate and be engaged forever, lol. I can see how that would happen. Not that we'd be any less committed or together in that case. We just ran off to Hawaii and got married on the beach. I'm married to a nerd too.

sorry I never seem to have time anymore to keep up around here. things just seem to so busy. like right now, I really need to be cleaning up the house a bit, the floors are really gross. . .I never get to nap anymore. kind wish things would slow down a little!

can't wait to hear about how appts go. I'm counting down the days till my anatomy scan next Wed!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #23
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
DH and I have been married 4 years Jan 5....11 days before our due date. We got married and then 18 days later got pregnant with DD who came that October...needless to say we got a good tax return lol

He drives me absolutely crazy to this day but I love him so much even if he makes me wanna beat his head against the wall to take out the trash. Which he forgot to do tonight. Lol

Today I've just been cutting up DD old clothes to make her second quilt. The pattern says for 4.5 squares but her shirts have cute prints on them and so I did 6.5 oh well...it'll be bigger. I also got some cool watches in the mail. Found a good price on a black and white, both have the rubber strap and 'diamond' face lol. Feel like a beverly hills house wife now lol
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls

Last edited by Lady_B; 08-18-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #24
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We never got booster shots. . .Is that because they got immunized so late? Elijah will be caught up by next fall. . .he'll be 4 1/2 and then wont need anything for a good number of years. Isaac was the same. We don't get Chicken Pox or flu. Roman might be caught up by 4. . .he's only had 4 so far. He and Elijah will get another round when I take the baby for her first check up.

AOTD- Married for 7 years. Together for 11. Out of all our friends we've had the longest relationship . . . I swear some just get married to have a wedding though. Sucks when they can't afford to divorce.

The baby seems to sleep all morning and is active after noon. . .that might have to do with the fact that I eat a small breakfast at 6 and then I don't get a chance to eat until noon. I just can't handle a lot in the morning. It's weird to not craze sweets. I just want meat and produce On the upside My weight gain has really slowed down. So maybe if my cravings stay healthy I wont become massive Yea, right. 19 Weeks to go!!! I know I'll be eating for the holidays!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #25
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AOTD for yesterday- We don't have a nursery. Hopefully we will one day be able to add onto our house . . .

Stacie- Men don't get it.
Leeuhh- I don't think they get money either.

Today we got our insurance bill for the truck- Yea. State Farm will no longer be getting our business. It just keeps going up! Used to be under 100 a month, 448 for 6 months, now it's 800 for 6 months! BS! I don't have half that in savings. I don't even get why they want 6 months at a time. We always pay on time. I fish tailed about a hundred feet and hit a bridge back in December, it cost about a grand to fix. We paid 500, then they wanted 180 more for accidents fee, now they want 225. . .umm what's the point of insurance if I'm going to pay for fixing the vehicle ON TOP of paying monthly?
Old 08-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #26
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

uh oh

Last edited by cheetah mommy; 09-06-2011 at 11:56 AM.
cheetah mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #27
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maria- ugh that stinks! Bad single sister

I just wanted to share this cute apron set I won on a lotto!! I LOVE crafty mamas- why couldn't I have been more gifted with craftiness- now all I can do is over other people stuff

Anyhoo- from cherrymama custom creations

Old 08-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #28
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell View Post
Maria- ugh that stinks! Bad single sister

I just wanted to share this cute apron set I won on a lotto!! I LOVE crafty mamas- why couldn't I have been more gifted with craftiness- now all I can do is over other people stuff

Anyhoo- from cherrymama custom creations

Love those...so cute...congrats
Old 08-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #29
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Erin--soooo cute!!!! the aprons and you and your dd!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #30
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeuhhh View Post
No its not at all! If we got married our combined income would be too much for us to get state assistance for daycare, but not enough to live off of. I would be making about 1600 a month and every cent would go to childcare. I hate having to deal with the daycare thing, so were trying to figure an alternative out for next year. It would be a lot easier if dh wasn't such a snob and would be willing to cut back on things. He refuses to let go of his "weekly allowance" @@ . We also live in a high cost of living area which doesn't help.
uh husbands! Lol. . . Thankfully my DH lets me handle the finances and he doesnt get a "allowance" we just have set amounts for gas, food, etc. . .and when its gone he knows it.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote