Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
PrissyMaesMama
Registered Users
seller

symptoms

How's everyone feeling so far? What are your symptoms? The last two nights I have woken up and needed to pee. This probably hasn't happened to me since I had DD. Time to get used to the constant peeing again my chest is a little bit sore but not too bad, and I have that "3pm feeling" all day. How about you? I'm so thankful for no morning sickness (knock on wood). all i can say is bring on the 2nd trimester. Oh how I love thee

Advertisement

Old 08-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: symptoms

Does DPO count the day you begin O or the day after ending? If it begins the day of, then I'm 17dpo, so that's what 4 weeks pregnant?! So far the only thing has been I'm hungry more often and I've been waking at 3am every night for over a week. This morning I woke up, iron DH shirt, cleaned house and ate a big salad. Not like me to eat until about 11 as I drink lots of water and fresh juice in the mornings. And definitely not like me to be ironing at 3am!!

Also been having vivid dreams, which was my first alert to being pregnant. Some of my dreams were of getting a positive test but in crazy ways.

Last pregnancies by now I was nauseous (no vomiting), swollen boobs, sore back, fluff for brains, can't remember anything but can smell everything from a mile away. Hoping crazy dreams are the worst of it this time around

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm about 3.5 weeks pregnant and so far I have lots of Heart Burn. In fact, it woke me up last night and I couldn't go back to sleep. I can no longer drink coffee (so sad about that) because it makes me nausea's. I have some cramping, really sore breasts, gassy, and constipated.

Otherwise I've been craving pasta, beans on corn tortillas with lots of cheese, and baked oatmeal.

Has anyone else had their symptoms hit faster and be more intense the second time around than with the first one? I know I didn't have heart burn like this with the first one, I did have it some, but not so fast.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I'm about 3.5 weeks pregnant and so far I have lots of Heart Burn. In fact, it woke me up last night and I couldn't go back to sleep. I can no longer drink coffee (so sad about that) because it makes me nausea's. I have some cramping, really sore breasts, gassy, and constipated.

Otherwise I've been craving pasta, beans on corn tortillas with lots of cheese, and baked oatmeal.

Has anyone else had their symptoms hit faster and be more intense the second time around than with the first one? I know I didn't have heart burn like this with the first one, I did have it some, but not so fast.
You sound like me! Lovely, eh? With dd I had these feelings early as well but it really stopped after I found out I was pg for some reason. This has been constant since...Monday night - so essentially 3 weeks, that seems CRAZY to me.

Hope you feel better soon! I totally get you on the cheese though, I rarely ever eat it and today had broccoli and cauliflower with cheese for lunch and spinach pizza for before work ( 3:00 ) - yea not so good for me but it was the only things that didn't make me want to throw up.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post

Yes this was my second pregnancy exactly. I got heartburn REALLY early and she was born with a lot more hair than my first as well. This third pregnancy is hitting me harder and faster and much sooner with the morning sickness. Oh yay.

-Shelley-
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Tashak
Registered Users

My Mood:

Almost nothing. It's really kind of scaring me because of our history of losses. But I am having heartburn and if I'm outside in the afternoon my hands and feet swell, but I'm in the south and that isn't uncommon in the summer.
Tashak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm about 5 weeks (due April 17 or 18). My symptoms with this pregnancy have been different, not necessarily worse or more intense than with my first. I've had some cramping on and off, though most of that has stopped now. I'm REALLY tired already, but I think that's because I'm only sleeping 6-7 hours max per night (DS has been waking up, and I've been having a hard time falling asleep) - naps aren't enough! I've been queasy on and off, but nothing major. I used to wake up starving every morning, now food in the morning doesn't sound good at all!

Hope the first trimester is easy on all of you!!!
Old 08-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #8
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My only symptom right now is frequent potty breaks. I swear my bladder has shrunk by half since I got pregnant.

I am glad I'm not having any other symptoms. With my second I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis basically severe morning sickness. No matter what I did I could not even keep water down. I eventually had to be hospitalized for a few days because I got sores in my throat from all the vomiting.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:05 AM   #9
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Medina View Post
My only symptom right now is frequent potty breaks. I swear my bladder has shrunk by half since I got pregnant.

I am glad I'm not having any other symptoms. With my second I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis basically severe morning sickness. No matter what I did I could not even keep water down. I eventually had to be hospitalized for a few days because I got sores in my throat from all the vomiting.
I hope that doesn't happen with this pregnancy for you. I have a friend who had it with both of hers.