Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
orangemegs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question anyone trading or have swagbucks tips in our due date club?

So I have been trying to do trades and had a little luck, as well as just started to actively try to do swagbucks and thought our DDC would be a more fun and intimate forum than the whole DS community for getting tips and finding trades.

What do you think? Anyone have good swagbucks tips? I tried a task last night before bed and it was a bit tedious for me.

here is my trade link- respond with yours! Maybe we have what each other needs since we are in the same life phases.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1261376

Advertisement

orangemegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
heavenlyblessedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone trading or have swagbucks tips in our due date club?

My Swagbucks tips:

Download the tool bar, use it to search just about everything. Search hotmail, yahoo, whoever your e-mail provider is when you want to check your mail, search diaper swappers when you want to come here, going to amazon, search it. The only places you should NOT search is financial institutions such as your bank and paypal as there is a high risk of coming across a phishing site. Use it in place of Google as well.

Do the daily things, use the toolbar, 1 SB, visit the surveys section, 1 SB, take the daily poll, 1 SB, go through the NOSO (just skip everything, you don't actually have to put in any information), 2 SB.

When you're just sitting browsing open up the SBTV on the toolbar, keep videos playing while you're on the computer.

Stay on top of codes, visit http://www.sbcodez.com

Doing just these things I average a $5 Amazon gift card every week/week and half, quicker if I have some active referrals. Make sure to train your referrals to do these things as well!
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Swagbucks: I use it all day. I don't keep tabs open, I always just do a new search. You can watch the swag tv if you want. You can just keep it on in another window. I don't do that though. Sorry, not very helpful!

trades: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post13589972

I make myself nursing pads though, they are MUCH better than store bought ones! I made a friend some and she loved them too.

Last edited by solarbabies; 08-19-2011 at 10:23 AM.
solarbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #4
treegirl75
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I agree with all the pp tips, and sometimes I misspell words and get swagbucks! Crazy I know, but it works. I don't have an ISO/trades list yet, but I'll make one and add it here.

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own
Old 08-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I agree with the others, and do the same as post 2. I have lots to trade, no link yet haven't made a post..I have maternity clothes size small and mediums.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
orangemegs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies! I am loving this! 120 swagbucks in one day!!! Can't wait to hear back on the trades. They are so much fun!
Old 08-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
orangemegs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so super cute I love them! what do you make them out of? I have traditional flannel and don't like them, I have some bravado that have mesh and terry that I love, but hey are bulky and visable- I was thinking of trying some with bamboo, or even som pul hidden.
Let me know what you do! I can sew but I am reluctant to buy any fabric online right now because I am really trying to just trade and make extra since I lost my job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
Swagbucks: I use it all day. I don't keep tabs open, I always just do a new search. You can watch the swag tv if you want. You can just keep it on in another window. I don't do that though. Sorry, not very helpful!

trades: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post13589972

I make myself nursing pads though, they are MUCH better than store bought ones! I made a friend some and she loved them too.

Last edited by orangemegs; 08-19-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

I don't do Swagbucks, but I like to trade- link in siggy.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #9
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemegs View Post
so super cute I love them! what do you make them out of? I have traditional flannel and don't like them, I have some bravado that have mesh and terry that I love, but hey are bulky and visable- I was thinking of trying some with bamboo, or even som pul hidden.
Let me know what you do! I can sew but I am reluctant to buy any fabric online right now because I am really trying to just trade and make extra since I lost my job.
They are just flannel. I them! I have never used sposie ones. I did get some reusable gerber ones and I would leak through them. These are the exact same size and bulletproof. 4 layers of flannel, 1 layer pul (not hidden and light green because that is what I have)
Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
orangemegs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
They are just flannel. I them! I have never used sposie ones. I did get some reusable gerber ones and I would leak through them. These are the exact same size and bulletproof. 4 layers of flannel, 1 layer pul (not hidden and light green because that is what I have)
PM if you want to do any trade for a pair!