Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
REDUCED 6/19! SUMMER SALE! NB & OS Destash!! BBs, P'n'P, MINKY, FCB, softbums, PP, GM

$1 off each dipe, more if buying multiples!!

MMAO!! Destashing what we didn't really use and streamlining to keep our joeys for next time around! Some of the dipes have some EBF staining. I have NOT tried to sun these as I just haven't found time with work, a 2 1/2 yr old and 9 mo old now (how time flies!!) I don't think I will be able to... But you can ask! Feel free to MAKE OFFERS - worst I can say is no, but I usually counter offer if it's too low!

All dipes washed in RnG classic/soft rock. Coming from a smoke-free, hypoallergenic dog friendly home. Please PM with interest! Also selling NB fitteds, covers and a sling!

**Batches that are completely sold are moved to bottom of post.**

1ST BATCH - NB diapers(L to R): **REDUCED**
**Only Green Argyle Mama Marsh's Creations diaper LEFT!**
-NB Mama Marsh's Creations green argyle minky outer. So lush!! Adorable for NB photos. Tried on but not used by us. Has a neat opening along legs for soaker to be agitated and cleaned in wash (tried pulling it out side in picture of inner), but it's sewn at ends, so doesn't come out completely. Used 1-2x by previous owner. $15 $14 $13 $12ppd.
-Ninja dipe by Bugga Bugga Boutique, SOLD.
-SNAP-EZ cow jumped over moon with soft microfleece inner, $8 $7 $5 SoLd

ONESIZE DIAPERS:

2ND BATCH
Onesize Muttaquin AIOs:
In the interest of full disclosure, these are AIOs, however they are not T&T'd around legs so super heavy wetting does result in wicking/leakage. If you're not one to change your LO's diapers regularly or this will drive you crazy, these are not for you!
L to R:
- Apple print OS Muttaquin, double soaker, sherpa-ish & kinda crunchy. Knit outer with hidden PUL. apple print with normal wash wear fading. GUC $11 SOLD
- Mushroom print OS Muttaquin. I this print!! double soaker, sherpa-ish & kinda crunchy. Knit outer with hidden PUL. Mushroom print with normal wash wear fading. GUC $11 $9 $7ppd.
- Ladybug print OS Muttaquin with snap-in trifold soaker, yummy soft velour inner. Knit outer with hidden PUL. EUC, used a handful of times in a HUGE stash (over 50 dipes for 1 little girl!) $18 $16 $15 PENDING
- Monkey Swim OS Muttaquin with double soaker. slightly stiff velour inner. One of my favorite prints!! EUC, $14 $13 $12ppd

5TH BATCH:
4 Chubby Cheeks in EUC. Love the fit on these babies even on my uber petite DD (only 22.4 lbs at 26mos!). They never leave red marks around the legs and they're super absorbent!! Never had a leak or issue with these. Only reason I'm destashing is to streamline stash for DH and DCP now that I'm returning to work Full time. All EUC bought new by me, used lightly in a HUGE rotation (50 dipes for 1 little girl at the time!). Inners are OBF. I have prints in: black argyle, blue penguins, pink skulls and black ladybugs. These retail for $32 new, so I'm pricing at $25ppd $22 $20each $18ppd per diaper or $65ppd for all 4.

6TH BATCH: **ONLY YELLOW SOCK MONKEY LEFT!**
*4 BottomBumpers Onesize, OBV inners: 2 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow with sock monkey embroidery on bum. All EUC to VGUC. I was told these had looser elastic, but they all fit the same and fit my skinny minney fine, so I'm not sure if it's just fit of Bottombumpers being wide at thighs or because they're side-snapping . Price changes reflect this information. Orange with staining around right leg gusset. Yellow with lightly stained soaker. Have NOT tried to sun either. SOLD ORANGE,
- $18ppd $17 $16 $15ppd for yellow sock monkey,
- $17ppd $15 $14 SOLD remaining red.
***Included in this picture is a retro cars Primm'n'Proper, Onesize diaper with OBV inner. Ultra trim fit and great and narrow through legs. this diaper and print! $17 $16ppd SOLD

close-up of yellow BB with sock monkey:

3rd set of Pictures: **ONLY SUSHI DIPE LEFT!**
-Left diaper is an amazingly adorable and super soft plush Emma and Me Ai2 diaper with adorable Sushi print!! Comes with snap-in soaker and lay-in tie-dyed soaker. OBF/OBV, VGUC. (Really EEUC except on closer inspection I noticed that one of the inside snaps that holds the soaker in place has a missing chip. The snap closes, but doesn't stay together if you pull on it. However this is inside the dipe so you won't notice much. Price change reflects this.) Please note this dipe is also not T&T'd. 16ppd.15. 14. 13ppd
-Right diaper is retro cars Primm'n'Proper, Onesize diaper with OBV inner. Ultra trim fit and great and narrow through legs. this diaper and print! VGUC (only not EUC cuz we used it more than 2 times) $17 $16ppd SOLD

8TH BATCH:
Piddle Poddle Cadillac regular onesize (8-35lbs) Ai2 Destash!! Hate to see these go! These babies rock. Adorable prints, incredible fits, never leak. Great overnights. OBV inners. Fit great on my 2 mo old AND 2 yr old! Just trying to streamline stash & we need the PP for winter!!

Second Pic: **ONLY RAINBOW OOGA LEFT & IT'S PENDING!!**
rainbow ooga, blue giraffes, bacon 'n' eggs prints.
-Ooga practically LN $20 $18 $16ppd PENDING,
- giraffes EUC. $18 $17ppd SOLD.
- Bacon 'n' Eggs with print fading on outer, VGUC $ 17ppd SOLD.
-Also not pictured is a VGUC retro owls print with significant print fading. Will try to get picture up later. $16ppd SOLD.

ALL SOLD BELOW:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7TH BATCH:
1st Picture:
- Goodmama The One, Symbolic ONE print - VGUC. Was sold to me as EUC, but it's not. velour is stiffening a little and for some reason edges on tabs are beginning to curl. doesn't affect function at all. Does have some bleeding of print at red/pink. $20ppd $16ppd SOLD.
- Piddle Poddle Cadillac newborn one-size (4-18lbs) , This is probably older version because it's not T&T'd around legs. This is in an adorable monkey print. Print with fading and diaper PUL is crunchy when you touch it, but inner is still BV, but becoming slightly stiffer as OBV does... GUC $9ppd $8 SOLD

Advertisement

~Katiera, WOHM, luckiest girl ever, married to best friend & college sweetheart & Mama to DD (6/09), DD2 (6/11) & surprise (9/13).~ Check out my fitteds, trainer, pockets, AIOs/hybrids, diaper bag, Mama Cloth also FSOT!

Last edited by Tikikat; 08-03-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: UPDATED PENDINGS
Tikikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB/Small GroVia, BottomBumpers, randoms

for pending!!
~Katiera, WOHM, luckiest girl ever, married to best friend & college sweetheart & Mama to DD (6/09), DD2 (6/11) & surprise (9/13).~ Check out my fitteds, trainer, pockets, AIOs/hybrids, diaper bag, Mama Cloth also FSOT!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
wamama411
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not seeing the bottombumpers...?
wamama411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
mumtwiceover
Registered Users
seller
seller

pmed you...
mumtwiceover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB/Small GroVia, Primm'n'Proper, randoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamama411 View Post
I'm not seeing the bottombumpers...?
Sorry, Mama!! I totally forgot to post them!! I'll upload the pics now! & will PM you when up!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumtwiceover View Post
pmed you...
PM'd ya back!
Old 08-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
magoose
Registered Users

Re: NB/Small GroVia, BottomBumpers, Primm'n'Proper, randoms

wondering which Grovia's are still available and if you ship to Canada? Thanks!
Old 08-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Updated with sold - thanks, Mama!!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:

Messaged you last night about the ninja bugga bugga boutique one! I got an error when I did though, so if you didn't get it let me know! Definitely want it
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #10
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's still available, Mama! Didn't get PM tho - resend pls!