Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #11
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We are still bf and ds is 2 (today). I have no plans to stop yet. I'm going to play it by ear if I dry up or out starts hurting really bad. I've had some pain on my left side (so girl lol) but i've had that on and off since he was born and we started bfing.

Advertisement

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Breastfeeding While Pregnant

I'm still nursing my DS2, he will be three in October. But honestly since I've gotten pregnant he seem to be speeding up the weaning process on his own. He nursed for the first time in two days this morning for maybe a total of 5 minutes if that. I'm a little sad to see him wean, but at the same time I'm glad it's his choice. I am looking forward to the few months I'll have without a nursling before this one arrives.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Medina View Post
I'm still nursing my DS2, he will be three in October. But honestly since I've gotten pregnant he seem to be speeding up the weaning process on his own. He nursed for the first time in two days this morning for maybe a total of 5 minutes if that. I'm a little sad to see him wean, but at the same time I'm glad it's his choice. I am looking forward to the few months I'll have without a nursling before this one arrives.
First off to yay! I'm not the ONLY one pregnant and nursing!

I have mixed emotions about weaning as well. I'll be sad when we're done with this special time but I would also really enjoy a few months break before the next chow hound.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #14
4kids4me
Registered Users

I'm still nursing my 9 month old. I'm hoping to make it till her 1st bday at least
Old 08-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #15
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So tonight DS nursed to sleep which he has not done in a long while. I made DH take some pictures. I have a feeling this will be the last time I ever nurse him to sleep.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #16
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Medina View Post
So tonight DS nursed to sleep which he has not done in a long while. I made DH take some pictures. I have a feeling this will be the last time I ever nurse him to sleep.
aaaawwww. DD has never had a bottle and she found a transition bottle (soft sippy cup nipple) and she's been drinking hemp milk in it. It's given me a huge break during the day but when I asked if she wanted her bottle so milkies could go night night, the response was "my milkies" and threw the bottle.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #17
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My son drinks other milk all the time but that in no way stops him from wanting his milks. No amount of other milk will give me a break. He treats them just like water or juice. It's tasty but moms milks is a priority. And if we are home all day he nurses more and we have been home all week with no plans until at least Friday.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #18
BigZsmommy
Registered Users
seller

I'm nursing my 9 month old (10 months on Monday). I want to make it to a year but after that it is really up to her.
BigZsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #19
Br2me
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still pumping away... My soreness has gotten better... But still tender... Been able to kee up with dd2 by giving her baabyfood and some really watered down apple juice... Hope to keep pumping til Dec... She'll be 1 then
Br2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #20
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad me and my DS made it two years and when he stops now is mostly up to him but he shows no signs of slowing at this point in fact he is increasing his frequency. LOL Maybe he's hoping my supply won't tank if he just nurses more. LOL But it is starting to hurt but way less then it did in the beginning for us. I made an agreement with my self that if it gets that bad then I would consider weening.