Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #21
Liz*RN*BSN
Registered Users
Formerly: liz4185
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Aug 22-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldo View Post
Cindy:

I'm having a rough day already and it's only 9:20. I haven't seen my cat in a couple of days and I'm starting to worry that he's gone. I was up periodically throughout the night checking for him and no sign. To top if off, I had some pink/red this morning when i wiped. Too late and too fresh for implantation bleeding.
FX for you. I have heard of late implantation bleeding. Our kitty went missing about a month ago, and left behind 5 5 week old kittens. The hardest part was telling the kids that Buttercup was gone. I hope your kitty shows up soon and your spotting stops asap.

Advertisement

Old 08-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #22
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Meldo: I hope it's nothing. I think it's totally normal to have spotting when AF is due, even if you've already implanted - I'm sure there is more implantation going on in there. I hope your kitty comes home! I would be devastated if I lost one of my cats. They are my first born children.

Nothing on my end. Expecting my ICs in the mail today so I'll probably test tonight and tomorrow morning but I already know the outcome. Now I am just hoping I can stave off AF (by continuing my progesterone) until Sunday or Monday so that I can schedule my u/s for the day after we get home from visiting inlaws. If she comes before that, we'll have to take this next cycle off. Normally I do get still get AF on prometrium, but last month was my first time taking it with femara and she didn't show until after I stopped the prometrium.

I got a work out in this morning. It helped me feel a bit better - even though I coulnd't stop thinking about this the entire time.

Cindy
Old 08-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #23
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Totally OT and a fly-by...

Holy Moly! We just had an earthquake of 5.9. The center was 36 miles from my house!! That was like nothing I've ever felt before. Scary stuff.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #24
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Heather, glad you guys are good. We're fine here, too.. but I haven't figured out what caused all the crashes I heard yet... so far the only casualty (besides my nerves) is a salt shaker

Pretzel, you're in Va... you guys okay?

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #25
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cindy: Hugs! I am sorry!

Meldo: I hope your kitty comes home soon!

Heather: Wow you were close to the epicenter! I am northeast of Baltimore and only felt it for about 10 seconds. I seriously thought it was my washer with an unbalanced load because I had just started the laundry about 5 minutes before it happened. My DS did not even notice it while he was watching TV! LOL

AFM: So I went to the OBGYN yesterday! He wanted to refer me to a RE but after I explained that we were gonna be self-pay, he agreed to try for 6 months with me. So to start, he gave me a paper for bloodwork ( which he coded as diagnostic). He wants to check my Estadriol, FSH and Prolactin. And we started with 50 mg of clomid for this cycle. He was uncomfortable with prescribing any progesterone since he does not deal with it much. He wants to see me in three weeks to check for hyperstimulation of the ovaries and then if no BFP, he is gonna up the Clomid to 100mg for next cycle. He also gave me another rx for Provera and said to take it if I did not get AF or a BFP by CD 35.

So I started the clomid yesterday. I am so much happier with this DR. I wish I could have more monitoring to see if this is gonna work but I am glad that he is willing to work with me on keeping the costs down. I am saving everything I can incase we need to move on to something more in six months. Unfortunately, if this doesn't work, he will not oversee anymore fertility treatments. The clomid only cost $9 at Walmart, too! ( for the 5 50mg pills although I am sure that 10 50mg pills will be more) Maybe it will work in one cycle and I won't have to worry about it! Now I am just taking my pills and waiting to O!!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #26
Liz*RN*BSN
Registered Users
Formerly: liz4185
seller

My Mood:

Yay Sarah! I hope this month works for you. I got my hcg & progesterone levels back. They were hcg 12 and progesterone 20. My doctor said both were good and we are repeating the hcg tomorrow. Really hoping this baby will stick
Old 08-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

DP

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie

Last edited by Dewberri; 08-23-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #28
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Aw Cindy.

Mel I hope you're doing well and I hope that little bean (or two or three) are doing well, too

Sarah, hoping that is all you need and you don't have to wait long for BFP

Liz, I hope so too!

AFM, just chillin... other than the quake, not much to report... waiting to test for issues... adjusting to a new schedule, DH is now on 24's... fun fun fun

Old 08-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #29
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Wow... DP

Old 08-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #30
meldo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Liz: FXd for you! So sad about Buttercup and her babies. Do you have to bottlefeed the kittens? I wanted to get a feel for how DD1 would react, so I casually mentioned that I hadn't seen the cat in a couple of days and she said "Can you please open the umbrella? The sun's in my eyes." I guess she's not too worried yet.

Sarah: That is so nice of your doctor to help you out! I hope it works for you and you don't have to worry about any out of pocket stuff.

AFM: I'm feeling better this afternoon/evening. I had a good long crying jag this morning and I really think I needed it. Felt good to let it all out. I haven't had any more pink or red today so that's great news, but I also haven't seen Jackie cat. He's 9 years old and has been a stellar indoor/outdoor cat for about 5 or 6 years so if he's gone, at least he had a good run. He lived a happy cat life. Terrorizing the avian population by day and snuggling rightnexttome in bed at night. That's what I'm telling myself anyway... I will call the shelter tomorrow if he doesn't come home tonight and see if animal control maybe picked him up or something.

Hopefully the last bad thing today is that my Zappos package says delivered but it's not here. And I was home when it says it was delivered.

I'm going in tomorrow morning for my beta but I'm feeling better about the status of that at this point since the bleeding didn't continue.
Most likely nak!
meldo is offline   Reply With Quote