Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-23-2011, 01:17 AM   #31
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I know so many people pg irl. There are 3 of us at work and then the only male nurse on our floors wife is pg. There are 2 girls in Sunday school pg. Then I know a handful of friends from Facebook pg.

Leuhh I hope you are able to take mat leave early. I am working till I pop but am hoping that I will be able to either totay quit or go as needed. I can not wait to be a sahm again.

Advertisement

Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:40 AM   #32
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat - Aug 22nd

With my first ds I had a back pack one, and found a Lands Ends one at a second hand shop and used that as well. Kept the Lands End one for second ds. So, with the third baby coming I still have the Lands End bag and I also bought a Baby Sherpa. I bought this before I was pregnant. It was on sale at Zuilly and I thought it would be perfect to carry around in Ireland for when we went in April. So, it will all depend what I will need for the day, as to which one I use.

I have felt the baby kick. First time last week. They are small little kicks but, much more then the other two. I hardly ever felt them. Last night he/she was really kicking on my way back from my sisters. Next Thursday if the baby lets us we will be able to find out what the sex is. So, I'm really excited about that. As for stayng home once the baby comes, we shall see. I got let go from the school I work at and not sure if they will call be back. If they do then I will take the 12 week family leave and then go back. As soon as I go back then will only work for a few months till summer. So, that would work out nice. If I don't get called back then I will probably have to find something. I wanted to not work and take some time off but, Unemployment is breathing down my neck, even though I have only received three payments from them. I might just tell them where they can put it. They want me to take jobs I don't really want. If I'm going back to work it's going to be on my terms and a job that will work for my family. Not a job just to get out of the system. I would be nice to just not get the money and just be a SAHM.

mrscompgeek- That is awful that happened and sorry your family is going through that. Was the contractor taking his time because he was lazy or was the job just more then what he thought?

Last edited by upstategirl; 08-23-2011 at 05:58 AM.
upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:42 AM   #33
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Daily Chat - Aug 22nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstategirl View Post
With my first ds I had a back pack one, and found a Lands Ends one at a second hand shop and used that as well. Kept the Lands End one for second ds. So, with the third baby coming I still have the Lands End bag and I also bought a Baby Sherpa. I bought this before I was pregnant. It was on sale at Zuilly and I thought it would be perfect to carry around in Ireland for when we went in April. So, it will all depend what I will need for the day, as to which one I use.

I have felt the baby kick. First time last week. They are small little kicks but, much more then the other two. I hardly ever felt them. Last night he/she was really kicking on my way back from my sisters. Next Thursday if the baby lets us we will be able to find out what the sex is. So, I'm really excited about that. As for stayng home once the baby comes, we shall see. I got let go from the school I work at and not sure if they will call be back. If they do then I will take the 12 week family leave and then go back. As soon as I go back then will only work for a few months till summer. So, that would work out nice. If I don't get called back then I will probably have to find something. I wanted to not work and take some time off but, Unemployment is breathing down my neck, even though I have only received three payments from them. I might just tell them where they can put it. They want me to take jobs I don't really want. If I'm going back to work it's going to be on my terms and a job that will work for my family. Not a job just to get out of the system. I would be nice to just not get the money and just be a SAHM.

mrscompgeek- That is awful that happened and sorry your family is going through that. Was the contractor taking his time because he was lazy or was the job just more then what he thought?
Well that was partially our fault. Next time we do any construction we will have a contract that says the house will be finished on so and so date. We didnt give him a finish date or anything so he just farted around taking his good ol time. There would be weeks at a time he didnt show up and never called. . .One time he was sick in the hospital but gee it would have been nice to know. . . Plus I think he farted around so he got more hours of labor out of it when he was working. . .
Like I said- next time Im going to put a contractor through the ringer before we start. ha ha. . There will be a house will be finished by date and if its not then so much money will be docked from your pay. .
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote