Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #21
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Food thread!!

So pretty much everything is an aversion right now. I have been living off of peanut butter crackers and kix cereal. DH made some bacon cheddar burgers for dinner and I ate 1 and a half burgers. Gah, I feel soooo good right now! I could just curl up and go to bed and, I think, make it through the night happy.

Earlier I ate a pint jar of green beans. DH just kept looking at me. He already promised not to say anything about what I eat...Smart man!

Advertisement

& DS (4/13/12)

Last edited by MNclothdiaperin'Momma; 08-24-2011 at 06:21 PM.
MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #22
froggymiamore
Registered Users
seller

So i just went to the store and picked up pickles and sour cream and cheddar chips! I ate two pickle spears and drank some of the juice. DH looked at me like I was nuts and declined when I offered him some
Old 08-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #23
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm starting to be less hungry and developing more of a super nose. I thought spaghetti sounded good, then I opened the jar of sauce and was totally revolted by the smell. It hadn't gone bad either. But I seriously couldn't handle the smell. Anyone else finding they have more of a lack of appetite? I was such a food maniac with my son, but not this time so far.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #24
PrissyMaesMama
Registered Users
seller

ummm... I had two bowls of ice cream today. whooooops!! Atleast I got a tough workout in; that's my justification. hahaha
Old 08-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #25
Parker's_Mommy1116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggymiamore
So i just went to the store and picked up pickles and sour cream and cheddar chips! I ate two pickle spears and drank some of the juice. DH looked at me like I was nuts and declined when I offered him some
Lol!!! I've been craving pickles too!!! And for some reason I felt like drinking soy sauce yesterday!!!?!? Weird uh?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:43 AM   #26
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNclothdiaperin'Momma View Post
So pretty much everything is an aversion right now. I have been living off of peanut butter crackers and kix cereal. DH made some bacon cheddar burgers for dinner and I ate 1 and a half burgers. Gah, I feel soooo good right now! I could just curl up and go to bed and, I think, make it through the night happy.

Earlier I ate a pint jar of green beans. DH just kept looking at me. He already promised not to say anything about what I eat...Smart man!
This is me. I actually just read through this thread to see if anyone else's cravings appealed to me, lol. Last week, my sister brought over some kosher beef hotdogs and OMGoodness they were great. I couldn't tell you the last time I'd ate a hotdog, much less a more than a handful of anything, but I hoovered two of those suckers. Now just the thought of them makes me want to .
Old 08-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #27
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Chocolate is betraying me! I will think it sounds so good, then eat it and regret it. Heartburn will kick in and I will start to feel a bit queasy. Such a sad sad craving to be deceived on.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #28
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
chocolate

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #29
mom2luke&jake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm as I type my hubby is running to subway to get me a meatball sub with extra jalepeno's, olives, and pickles! Im pretty much craving spicey and Chinese food. Wish there was delivery for both of those!
Old 08-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #30
3wyobabes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie190 View Post
I craved mexican and pizza with my last pregnancy. I was in heaven when I found a place that delivered a taco pizza. LOL right now I want cottage cheese and that slurpy. LOL I did tell ds he could help me make pizza for diner tonight.
I have eaten more cottage cheese than I care to admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I'm starting to be less hungry and developing more of a super nose. I thought spaghetti sounded good, then I opened the jar of sauce and was totally revolted by the smell. It hadn't gone bad either. But I seriously couldn't handle the smell. Anyone else finding they have more of a lack of appetite? I was such a food maniac with my son, but not this time so far.
Yes! I try so hard to make nice meals... but by the time I'm done cooking it, I have to force myself to eat it most nights.

If it's not just plain fruits and veggies, I can't do it. Though the other night I did eat tuna (with lots of pickles ) on crackers (and I RARELY if ever eat that. I'm not a seafood person at all) Weird baby

Last edited by 3wyobabes; 08-28-2011 at 09:52 AM.
3wyobabes is offline   Reply With Quote