Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-23-2011, 05:31 AM   #1
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Crazy Dreams!

Anyone having crazy dreams yet? I've been having dreams that are worthy of plot extensions for books here.

Last night I dreamt I lived in some perimeter to keep us safe with all these other people and we had to be in side a house or hotel locked up by 23 hundred hours otherwise the people on the outside could get us. Their eyes glowed, I know that much and they were out to kill us I think. There were border patrol people and I wanted to join them and get training so that I wouldn't have to live in fear like the people that I was helping who just moved to the perimeter. Apparently the people that lived in the perimeter were either full human or ranging to part goddess, faerie, vampire, etc (I read fantasy). But seriously, it was a very complex and crazy dream.

The night before I dreamt I saw my future daughter standing in the distance. That was a bit more normal.

Advertisement

Old 08-23-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Crazy Dreams!

Interesting dream...hmmm...

No interesting dreams here...not yet at least...

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #3
Parker's_Mommy1116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Me!!! Weirdest dreams ever!!! They seem so real!! It's crazy!!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have been having them, but I don't remember them like you do. I usually wake up and think "what the heck?" Then I forget about them in like 5 minutes. Maybe I need to start a dream journal.

DH had a dream the other night that we where in getting the ultrasound done and it was twin girls. I just laughed when he told me about it. And he was like "no, I'm serious!" It was so funny. He's scared to death now.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

ME!!! Every night crazy crazy dreams! Last night DH (in dream) was telling me that the there was a clown doll that attacked him and that it was going to come for us. And another one was DH went to a japanese restaurant that had a track around that restaurant that you could bounce on those bouncy balls.... You know the birthing balls but with handles on them we had as kids? Well DH was bouncing like a mad man on one of those things around the track!! He wasn't very impressed with my dreams

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
OnAnnaTime
Registered Users

Oooh man, my dream last night was the craziest one I've had in a while! There was a bank that built a new location near my house, and decided to have a petting zoo with it.. with lions, tigers, and mountain lions! They built in over one of the main roads, but left the road and just expected everyone to take a couple different turns to get around. For whatever reason, I decided to just drive through the zoo and break the fence down.. We had to call the police and everything, they discovered the bank wasn't built correctly anyway so had to be moved. While they were working on that, DH and I kept trying to find time to ah, "get together" and kept getting interrupted. It was awful, lol.

There was a lot more after that, but that was the craziest part!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:05 AM   #7
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Fun dreams! I've always loved crazy dreams, they make good conversation.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #8
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had an awful awful dream last night about mc'ing last night. I woke up crampy It's mild cramping and really hoping it's just gas or something and that triggered a nightmare.

Then I had a dream I was at a slaughterhouse and I already have a hard time eating meat because I don't like it but now I'm really not interested in eating meat

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been having crazy dreams every night, too. I can remember them when I wake up, but by the time I'm out of bed and moving around, I usually forget. I know last night's dream had to do with getting away from the big bad wolf. Funny that it seems like most of the dreams you all are having (and the ones I am having) have to do with being chased or getting away from "scary" things, although not really nightmarish. I don't remember dreaming like this with DS!
Old 08-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnzsOut View Post
I've been having crazy dreams every night, too. I can remember them when I wake up, but by the time I'm out of bed and moving around, I usually forget. I know last night's dream had to do with getting away from the big bad wolf. Funny that it seems like most of the dreams you all are having (and the ones I am having) have to do with being chased or getting away from "scary" things, although not really nightmarish. I don't remember dreaming like this with DS!
I had dreams like that with my son! I remember waking up completely freaked out trying to get away from something.

This time around they are just flat out weird with no scary things trying to get me.