Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #1181
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Carolyn, Sara had the baby. You need to get on facebook!! LOL

Advertisement

ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #1182
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just heard from Morgan on the yahoo group! Yay Sara! Can't wait to hear all the details and see little Jack!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #1183
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hola Ladies! Dang y'all don't chat on here ever anymore? I'm part of yahoo group but it takes so ling to navigate through messages, I just gave up!

Just thought I would check in and see what y'all ladies have been up to!
Old 05-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #1184
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am always around.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:25 PM   #1185
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi Lexy! I'm still around. Actually, I'm on here WAY too much LOL!

I just had my baby on May 7th, so life is a little crazy right now. We are working on some latch issues, so nursing really hurts, but I think it is slowly starting to get a little better.

How are things going with you and your family? If you ever want to chat, just come on this thread or on the yahoo group - although this thread is easier to follow. I'd love to hear from you!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #1186
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey Mae!

Hey Carolyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite DS momma in the world...that I never talk to What did you have? Girl or boy? Name? POST A PIC GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awww, sorry you are having latch issues, that sucks. I hope he/she gets the hang of it soon and all is groovy!

Not much going on here, 3 boys have HFM right now and are misreable, but other than that, they are all perfect and have been doing well. MINUS THE CONSTANT FIGHTING!!! Sheldon just turned 1 on April 29th, is perfect and the sweetest little thing I've ever seen and he's still nursing...but with this HFM he has really been avoiding the boobies I hope he gets over it quickly so he returns back and doesn't decide he's finished. Elijah just turned 5 this month and is still sweet and helpful and went to preschool this year! Isaak just turned 4 on April 27th and is the feistiest, quick tempered boy I've ever met, but has the sweetest little eyes. Ethan...hmmmm, well he's 2 1/2 and a strange creature. Very unique, very challenging, too much personality

We FINALLY sold our house!!!!!! Moved into a tiny 1000sq. ft rental where I'm killing bugs everyday and the walls are rotted behind the paint, but it's worth the sacrafice because we are building a big pole barn home!! Waiting on appraiser to look at blueprints and make sure bank loaning the amount they've stated is equal or less than what they appraise house for! I am so stoked...but still holding my breath thinking something is going to fall through.

Other than that, I still of course have baby fever like no other and am dying to have another one. Bob and I have never used protection and still don't (although he doesn't want one) but I'm still not preggo with nursing. GRRR> I was hoping, I could get preggo while nursing, since when I wean I think Bob will be very adament about using protection then. This is officially my longest spacing and there might not be anymore kids (Bob says) so it's driving me crazy.

What else is new?
Old 05-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #1187
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lex- Awesome abut the house.

Carolyn- How are you? Thursday I am free. Dan and Dylan are going to the zoo with his class. Would you like a visit from me and Nat?
Old 05-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #1188
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks Mae! Your status on FB are so funny! You have such a dry sense of humor and I always giggle when I read some of them lol.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #1189
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Lexy - I had a girl and her name is Ashlyn Elise. Here are some pictures I took of her the other day. She is such a sweet little thing. So far very good tempered! Hoping she stays that way! LOL!

Aiden is still as crazy as ever, and such a sweetheart. Drives me insane and melts my heart all at the same time.

Averie is my little helper and the most inquisitive child I have ever met. She asks questions that are so unexpected and way beyond what you would think a 4 year old would be thinking about. She's a smart little cookie!

Here are some pictures I took this evening of Aiden and Averie.

I've so missed you being on here and talking to you. Please try to get on here every once in a while! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad that your house finally sold! I hope everything works out for you just how you want it too.

I know that Bob doesn't want anymore kids, but if you are using no protection, there is always the chance that you will end up preggo But watch, if you do it will be a girl and totally throw off your boy groove! You wouldn't know what to do with her!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #1190
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mae - I think I have a friend coming over on Thursday. I'll have to double check. Her kids were sick last week, so they didn't come by. If they are still getting over their colds and can't come over I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'm pretty much free any other day!