Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #1191
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

I no, I miss you! Wish you would create a FB account and just be friends with me lol. Thanks, God willing it will. Yea, I ACTUALLY WANT a girl...but you are exactly right....I wouldnt no what to do! Lol. I guess time will tell!

Omgosh, she is soooooo sweet and beautiful! Glad she's a good babe...and the A's were intentional right?

My sweet Aiden! Wow, he has changed! His dark hair is now light AND his CURLS are gone!!!!!!!!! he is so freaking pretty!!!!!! He sounds like my Ethan

Dang I can't see all of what Averie looks like...I need another. She has lost some of her baby fat where her cheeks used to be chubby so sweet!!! Anymore kids in the future fir y'all? How was delivery?

Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #1192
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carolyn- Yes, let me know. Friday I wil lbe heading out of town and spending the WHOLE weekend with my BFF- NO KIDS!!! My first time overnight without them. Dan will stay at him moms and I'll be in Norwalk. I am soooooooooo excited!!

Sexy Lexy- Do it!! Have another baby for me. I am too old now. LOL
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:03 AM   #1193
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
Lexy - I had a girl and her name is Ashlyn Elise. Here are some pictures I took of her the other day. She is such a sweet little thing. So far very good tempered! Hoping she stays that way! LOL!

Aiden is still as crazy as ever, and such a sweetheart. Drives me insane and melts my heart all at the same time.

Averie is my little helper and the most inquisitive child I have ever met. She asks questions that are so unexpected and way beyond what you would think a 4 year old would be thinking about. She's a smart little cookie!

Here are some pictures I took this evening of Aiden and Averie.

I've so missed you being on here and talking to you. Please try to get on here every once in a while! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad that your house finally sold! I hope everything works out for you just how you want it too.

I know that Bob doesn't want anymore kids, but if you are using no protection, there is always the chance that you will end up preggo But watch, if you do it will be a girl and totally throw off your boy groove! You wouldn't know what to do with her!
Oh, she is absolutely gorgeous! May 7th, that's my oldest birthday. He's always been mellow, right from the start.

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #1194
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mae- That sounds fun!!! Can I come with all my kids and ruin it? Jk. I would so love to do something like that...like camping with a GF. Hahahaha, you are too old! Another baby would make your status' probably even funnier! Lol. I'll tell Bob that you gave me permission and see if that changes his mind

Hey Jul!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #1195
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had no idea anyone used this thread anymore. How's it going Lexy? Sounds like you have had a busy week with sick boys. I hope they get to feeling better soon. Glad the house sold, it sure took a while but once the other house is built I bet you will be thrilled.

Carolyn, Aiden looks so cute with his long hair. I just love it. Ethan's hair is still long like that. He still says he does not want his hair cut.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #1196
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey Tina! Yes, I'm sure it will all be worth it! Love both yalls long haired boys!!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #1197
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't really even consider Aiden's hair long anymore LOL! I've cut it so many times now! I guess it is getting a bit long again, but he has finally hit the point where he will brush his bangs to the side so they don't hang in his eyes anymore. I think I'm going to leave it for a while. The length it is now is I think just perfect for him. And he has gotten a few compliments lately on his hair I kept cutting it since he would just let the bangs hang in his eyes and it just looked uncomfortable.

Mae - I think my friend is going to be coming over on Thursday, so I think that day is out on us getting together - unless you want to come over at the same time. My friend has 3 kids, so with her kids and mine it gets awfully crazy and lots of tattling and fights, but if you want to brave it with Natalie, you are welcome to join us! LOL!

Sounds like you are going to have an AWESOME weekend! Where are you going? I'm so jealous! A weekend away with no kids and just a friend sounds so fun! I hope you have a great time!.

Julie - Thanks! And it is good to hear that your oldest who share's Ashlyn's birthday was mellow. I hope that it means that she will stay mellow too! Fingers crossed!

Lexy - Ashlyn is my last baby. I just don't do pregnancy very well. I got super sick again during this pregnancy and it got so bad that I had to go in and get IV fluids. It was just miserable. Then at 10 weeks I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and had to go on a super strict diet and had to test my blood sugar 4 times a day. I think I was more excited about giving birth so I could get off the diet than I was to get to hold my baby!

The actual labor was great. My water broke at 8:30am and I had to go in. No contractions started so they let me walk and try to get things going for a long time. My OB checked me at around 6 hours later and I was at 4 cm and 50% effaced. But I wasn't in labor (no contractions yet), I was just dilated that far already. Because I was that far along before even being in labor she let me wait even longer to see if contractions would start. Eventually after almost 12 hours she decided that we needed to start pitocin. I was really disappointed, but agreed. After an hour of pit, I was only at 5cm. It seemed like it was going to take a while. Then one hour later I told the nurse I need to be checked again since I needed to know if I was close to the end. If not, then I wanted pain meds as I was so tired and the contractions were so strong. They didn't want to check me since I was checked just the hour before and my water was broken - to much checking was a risk for infection. I then said I feel like my body is starting to push! She said that it is very unlikely that I was full dilated unless this was my second or third baby. My mom quickly said that is WAS my third baby! At that point she ran out to go get the doctor

Doctor came in and checked me. Said I was a 9 with a just a lip left. Then while she was checking me I had a contraction and she said, "Wait! Nope! She is fully dilated...now baby is at +2 station...wait!!! I see the head!" All in one contraction! In the break between contractions, they got the squat bar up and when the next contraction came she was pretty much out. I think it was less than 5 minutes from the time I felt the contractions change to pushing and the time she was born. It was really fast!

Recovery was so easy! I didn't have much bleeding, had practically no pain, just the afterpains while nursing were painful. I was up and about right after the birth. Oh, and I wore my own clothes the whole time, even during delivery! I loved being able to walk the halls in my own clothes and not an ugly hospital gown.

I've had a harder time the week after the birth since I'm dealing with nursing issues and am on antibiotics for mastitis! But other than that, things are going well!

I'll have to get another picture up of Averie so you can see how much see has changed! But I want to see pictures of all your boys too! I bet they have grown so much!
Old 05-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #1198
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carolyn- Nooooo! it will be so crazy. LOL
Maybe next week!!

I am so sad. My little cousin got married 6 months ago. Her DH died in his sleep the other night. He was 21. they said he was drinking that night.
He leaves behind 2 girls. I never met him, because the live in Idaho. Please send prayers to them.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #1199
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh Mae, that is so sad.

And I totally understand you not wanting to come join the chaos LOL!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #1200
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was thinking about shaving me head. It's on my bucket list!!! LOL

Dan and Dylan are going to the zoo tomorrow for a school trip. I'll stay home and pack up the car. I am so excited!!!