Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #301
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Advertisement

Last edited by Mpierce; 11-15-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #302
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just found out that Joann Fabrics now carries cloth diaper making supplies!!! They have PUL solids and prints (REAL PUL, not that junk stuff they had before) snaps and snap pliers, FOE, colored Aplix, matchin buttons, and patches plus a book on how to sew diapers with patterns! So fun! I used my coupons and bought a few things. The PUL is buttery soft too! The whole collection is called the Babyville Boutique. It is super cute!
the website is not quite ready yet, but here you can see what some of the prints look like. http://babyvilleboutique.com/
Old 09-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #303
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How awesome carolyn!!! I hope our Joanns starts carrying that stuff if I were to guess because it sucks here, probably not haha

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:51 PM   #304
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

C- I was just there and didn't see it. But then i was in the yarn section.

Morgan- I know people are charging a ton for the twistys.

My hand hurts. it feels like when it falls asleep. Maybe i need to not knit for a day.
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #305
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother
Even if you are helping your brother out he needs to pay something to cover those extra bills. I know you love your brother but he is not you and dhs responsibility. For me if my brother wasn't willing to do something to help cover the extra bills he would not be moving in, my dh has to much on his plate already and him and the kiddos are my first concern.
The only reason he would be moving in us because he lost his job a month ago and hasn't found a new one yet and has no money just like us. So initially he will have zero money to give us and the alternative is for him to live in a tent. But we agree he should have to pay something but we think his primary responsibility should be to find a job and get back out.

I count backwards from 3 to 0 and if i say 0 he gets time out. And sometimes we are in public. I hold him for time out. And he yells "i calm" the whole time. Because I won't let him up while he is yelling so I tell him to show me he is calm.

I count backwards because someone once told me that kids need to know there is an end to the counting and when you count up they know there are more numbers then 3 so you could go higher. It stuck with me. It usually works for Tristan but I have not been constant the last few weeks either.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #306
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Krisha- I like the 3-0 reasoning. That makes sense. That's really cute that he says "I calm!"

Afm: I am SO ready to have this baby now. It was just impatience before...now it's pain. I sure hope she doesn't make me go another week like this!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #307
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I hope she comes for you soon Hadley!!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:42 AM   #308
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #309
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morgan- I have no advice. I have a similar situation with my MIL, but they live closer...and it doesn't bother me anymore. My SILs kid is the favorite with my MIL. Emmitt gets slighted, but a lot of that is my fault. My SIL sends her son to stay the night with MIL, etc. And I will NOT let Em go with them. Actually, they know I won't, so they don't even ask. Honestly, I am glad they don't come around more would be thrilled if they weren't worried with coming to see the baby. Actually, I know that once she's born, they will come to visit in the hospital, but it won't be in a hurry...just sometime when they can...and they won't stay more than 15-20 minutes. Wish I knew what to tell you, but since I don't want a relationship with my MIL and don't really care that Em and Ella won't have much of one with her, I am no help. I want them to know her and like her...but I don't care for it to be any closer than that, ykwim? Good luck, darling! The hormones make it all so much harder!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #310
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood: