Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2011, 07:06 AM   #531
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Sorry you are having such a hard time Carolyn. I hope that it gets better soon. I spend my entire pregnancies vomiting so I know how awful it can be with one kid running around I can't imagine how hard it is with two (one of whom is Harry Houdini)

AFM we have had a crazy busy week and we are going to have a great time today going to the State Fair. We'll see how it goes, but my MIL is going to take the boys when they get tired so we can have a night to ourselves.

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #532
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks Tina. It is going to be a very rough next few months. Today I have been able to rest all day, so that with the Unisom and eating a little all the time has kept the nausea at bay. I got to sleep from 10pm to 12:30pm! I got 14 hours of sleep! Tomorrow I'm planning on doing the same thing - nothing! Then the week starts and I have to try to survive it. Boy I can't wait for this to go away.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #533
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Heather - I have seen those, and used them at other peoples houses, but I'm just worried that we would always misplace the key. But you know, it might be time to give them a try!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. I hope that this goes away faster than the last times, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm really not happy about this right now. I know that it will pass at some point, it just feels so endless and hopeless when in the middle of it.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #534
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Put clothes in my mom's yard sale and made $60. I was thrilled bc I already had the stuff on hangers from the last consignment sale!

Finally not hurting from stitches. Ella is sleeping and eating great.

Tina- hope you guys had a good day and night at the fair.

Carolyn- yay for sleeping!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #535
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carolyn- let me know if you need me to come over and cook dinner or anything for you. Hugs.

I feel better.
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:50 AM   #536
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hadley, we had a great time at the fair. Owen got to ride a few rides and Ethan got to get on the Carousel. We had a friend there showing horses so both of the boys got to ride her horse (being led of course) and they got to play in the kids building (little tykes play things, kids science museum stuff, kids fair entries, giant climbing thing and the dairy display and milking area) Over all they ahd a great time and were totally wiped out. We went to dinner and then went back without them and looked at the vendor buildings and went through the rest of the livestock buildings. It was a nice time for just us.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #537
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-02-2011, 07:52 AM   #538
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So glad the family had a good day and then you two had a good night. That is always much needed I know! We never go to the state fair bc it's 2 hours away, but we love our county fair. We didn't go this year bc it was SO hot! This would be a nice time of year to have a fair (around here anyway).

Emmitt had an awful night last night. Somehow he broke the baby gate. Need I say more?! I've got a paper that I have to get written between today and tomorrow, and I don't want to even think about it.
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #539
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Tina, glad u guys had a great time and some alone time even!!

Hadley, it's like that here too... Our county fairs are always during the surface of the sun temperatures so we may go or not... We didn't this year too darn hot and there aren't any here either during the nice weather time

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #540
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I finally got to read the birth story. Yay. Good one glad it went so well for you.

I came home to a destroyed house. Not just neglected by the two men who live here but apparently my hubby decided to change our room from the front bed room (with the bathroom) to the back one that is larger. I was ok with this happening but I didn't know he was going to do it while I was gone. He left things everywhere while doing it though. Ugh. Then he tells me he wants to have a birthday party for my (least favorite) brother in law here today. He did tell me this Friday but I was like but I can't possibly clean this all before then. Despite our roommate telling me he meant to do the dishes before I got home. Nothing of help was offered. Dh did get up and mow the lawn this morning and clean the front room a bit. But it's still really bad in here. I did two loads of dishes just to be able to wipe the counters down in the kitchen. Then there ate still dishes in the sink. We have no clean towels even though dh said he would take care of that while I was gone. Apparently he meant he would wash one for himself. sigh

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote