Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #621
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yea, I'll take a pic tomorrow for you and u can use that one, it doesn't matter. I'm totally jealous of ur new heat/ ac that u got installed. We need one BAD :/

Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #622
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

/

Last edited by Mpierce; 11-15-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #623
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

GAHHHH Ladies, I feel so sick I have been throwing up nothing but stomach acid and it isn't fun. I got a little food down for dinner, but my tummy is starting to feel really bad again. I'm so happy that my appointment is for tomorrow, I hope my dr. can help me.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #624
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope your Dr is of help tomorrow Carolyn. I know you are miserable.

Owen says he will sleep tonight so I really hope he does. I have no patience right now.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #625
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes I hope you can get some relief Carolyn!

So far were doing ok when he is in undies he hasn't wet them. But has requested a diaper a few times after using the potty.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #626
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morgan- that stinks you had to buy a new heating system, but I'm sure it'll be nice to have it!

Krisha- yay for pling going so well!

Carolyn- hope your dr can help!

Tina- I hope Owen did sleep for you. Emmitt tried to protest tonight, but stayed firm and it worked. He usually breaks me down, so I was proud of myself.

Sara- mama brain here...when is your appt? Next Tuesday, or did you already have it?

Afm: my kids were actually not completely in the bottom percentiles at the dr. Ella weighed 9lbs 2 oz, up a pound from birth (76th percentile) and was 20.5 inches, up one inch from birth (59th percentile). Emmitt was 35.5 inches (68th percentile) and 26lbs 13oz (29th percentile). So except for his weight they were on the high end of the curve. While it doesn't matter at all, I was still thrilled. Em is usually like 16th percentile, so it was a shocker! He did great job. He did everything she asked, just like a big boy. I was proud.

I did have a mama of two breaking in moment yesterday. Wes worked, so I was home with them both for the first time by myself. I went to the kitchen long enough to put green beans in the crockpot. When I came back to the living room, emmitt had colored with an orange crayon all over the tv. luckily it cleaned up easily. Then I was nursing Ella later, and he fell off the couch on his head. I just had to laugh at it all on the inside. I thought...welcome to motherhood! Two will definitely be different. Loving it though!!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:06 AM   #627
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning mamas!

Hadley, my appt is next Thursady :/ so a week still.

Carolyn I really hope the doc can help you out!!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #628
ddcmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carolyn- You poor thing!!! I hope you get some good meds!!

We are out of coffee creamer! I don't want to go out in this cold!! Maybe I'll just go to the MC D's drive through for a coffee.
ddcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #629
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our first whole day at home without daddy. He worked 1/2 day yesterday b/c they went to the pedi. Today has been SO nice. We played outside. Emmitt and I sat down and ate lunch together, then we read a book and he layed down for a nap. Then I got her up and nursed her. Now they are both snoozing and mama has 2 hours of down time...unless little one wakes, but all she will do is eat and go back to sleep. I'm looking forward to the next 6 weeks of this...even if it means that the TV gets colored on a few times
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #630
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hadley - So glad your day is going so well! Enjoy this time as much as possible!

AFM: My appointment went well! My OB is great, she got me some Zofran and is going to call me on Monday to see how I'm doing. If I'm still having a had time keeping food down, I have to go in and get fluids. Hoping to avoid that!

Baby measured in at 7 weeks 5 days, and a heartbeat of 164. Everything looks great! I'm thinking that the due date is probably a little earlier than that because that would put me at getting a BFP at 6-7 dpo!!! But my babies come late, so this is a good date - May 20th.

When I got back from my appointment, there were helicopters hovering right over my place!!! My mom said they had been there for about 45 min. She said she and the kids were out side, and the helicopter came right over them and came way down low. She said it made her feel really creepy and went right in side. I tried looking it up on the internet and found out that a police officer went to go check on a "suspicious group" of people and one of the guys attacked the police man and got his gun from him!!! All the helicopters out there were probably looking for the guy! They did catch him. But yikes! I don't like having my house watched like that!