Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #11
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:
Re: It's a good thing men don't have babies!!

Take a new one and put it in there, Amanda! That'd be cool!
As for sex I think we just dtd about 3 days ago, LOL. After a week I start feeling guilty and he gets REALLY cranky - so to keep the peace I must suffer, LOL. I'm huge, too, and all I have to say is it better be fast if I can't breathe!

Advertisement

Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:15 PM   #12
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

thats so funny.
don't let your ob tell you 37 weeks is too soon to have a baby
i had my son at 37 w 2 d and he was 6.5 lbs and very healthy, my water just broke and he was ready to come.this is considered ful term in the medical books, 40 weeks is only the average time to deliver even though some have gone to 43 weeks
and with my daughter the contractions were the same, she was ready, i had her though via csection at 38w, we didnt think i was going to make it to this 38th week though
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:25 PM   #13
Manna00
Pinchin' pennies 'til they scream
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Sorry! Okay... so the new pic in my avatar is from last Monday when I was exactly 36 weeks... oi.

And my OB said even last week (Monday) that if Sam were to show up now he'd still be big enough to not be considered a preemie... so he's all for having a "full term" (anywhere from 37 weeks on) baby... hurray for that!! Unfortunatly, my normal OB is out of town this week for vacation so if we do deliver I'd have to have his partner deliver for me--he was the OB that handled my miscarriage and I thought was very... cold and clinical... so I absolutely do not want Sam to come this week.. come on 38 weeks! No BD until next Monday.... poor DH!

Okay.... back on topic!
Manna00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:44 PM   #14
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

Thank you, LOL!!
My doc says 38 weeks is what they'll consider full-term for TWINS, ugh!! They won't even talk about taking them out before then - and I think he'd like it if they stayed in until then, but he also said she doubted they would. LOL.
But yeah, they won't call it pre-term at 37 weeks or after - so go have your baby if it's time for it, LOL!
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:19 AM   #15
mamas120
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL! My DH never complained about all my trips to the bath room usually the first time I would get up he would just scoot over into my spot and let me have his (the edge) so that I could get in and out of bed easier