Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #11
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you had an anatomy scan...

It seems mine have always measured ahead by about 2-3 days, which makes since b/c I usually ovulate around cd11-12 and have 26ish day cycles. They have all been early, DD#4 came a week early (and I was induced), the others were at least 2 weeks early, DD#1 being nearly 4 weeks early.

Advertisement

Old 08-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I found out the gender yesterday, 17w5d~ baby measures a week behind. Everything looks great.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #13
SemiGreenMeg
Registered Users

My Mood:

I actually measured a week ahead at my first ultrasound around 8 weeks. The doc wanted to move my date up a week but I refused since I had been tracking my temps and knew when we conceived. DS was born at 41 weeks, if I had let the doc move my date it would have been 42 and I'm not sure if he would have pushed an induction or not.
SemiGreenMeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #14
moonpuppyswifey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My EDD hasn't changed at all, he started out measuring a day or two ahead of my due date, then 3 days, now closer to 4-5 days ahead. Also, by fundal height, I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead.... so interested to see how big he will end up being! With DD, she consistently measured 2-4 days behind the entire pregnancy, and ended up being 6lb 5oz 20.5" at 39 weeks.