Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
With my last pregnancy I swam, a lot! It was awesome because I felt so light I don't know what I will do this time. I have been walking DS2 to and from school but it's really only 15-20mins each way. So far though, it's all I can handle and sometimes I can't even handle that. When it cools down it will be better for walks. Then when it snows we will go to the gym more often.
I looooved swimming when I was pregnant with DD. I wish their was a salt water pool around here because the chlorine makes me so sick with migraines and fatigue

Advertisement

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #12
Parker's_Mommy1116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasures From Elf
exercise = eating bon bons
Lol :-D
Old 08-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #13
Parker's_Mommy1116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm prob going to get a few work-out videos to do. I have a Jillian Michelle's one but since I'm so emotional right now she would probably just make me cry!! Lol
Old 08-28-2011, 05:58 AM   #14
crunch!910
Registered Users

I was running a mile inthe mornings, but the morning sickness took over and I couldn't motivate myself to even try for fear of leaving piles of vomit along my jogging path. LOL

I'm starting to feel better. I am thinking about getting a pregnancy workout DVD. This week I really hope I can force myself to get back on the wagon and do some P90X while I'm small enough I still can, mostly legs or arms. I don't do the extreme cardio things and I'lll have to see if I can still do anything from AbRipper? I'm just so tired and fatigued still.

Last pregnancy I gained 80 lbs. I'm hoping not to gain more than 40 this time. So far, I haven't gained anything, and am 9 weeks pregnant. (I still had 10-15 lbs to lose when I got pregnant.) I hope to keep unnecessary weight gain at bay for now until babe actually starts really growing and putting on weight him/herself.

I wanted to do water aerobics this pregnancy during hte witner to keep me accountable, but I'd be the only young person .... still trying to convince a friend to do it with me.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #15
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

I plan on swimming a lot - we have a y membership and it'll be way easier to go and cheaper when DD's in school. I'd like to go 2-3 times a week.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #16
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've started giving myself stickers as rewards ok... they're not so much rewards as a way to mark when I've exercised because I'll feel better at the end of the week seeing all those pretty colors showing I did something.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote