Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #71
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of Aug. 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyutalktome View Post
That was perfect timing of your ILs Lucy!

Af is finally here, two days late but here! Of course it's a holiday weekend and I need my CD3 bloodwork done so now I have to wait for my phone call back, pack, and decide if we're going to drive tonight and stay with the ILs or wait until I hear from them tomorrow morning at the RE's office. I wish I liked someone other than this RE because I can already tell the four hours driving each way is going to get old.
Wow you drive 4 hours for your RE!! That's gotta be tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
Hi everyone. I have to appoligize for not being around much lately. I'm kind of in a funk. I'm frustrated and annoyed with IF and the whole stupid thing! I want to be doing an FET now and I'm not. I'm just...frustrated and want to be pregnant. Then, I don't have to think about how defunct we are.
Big hugs to you. Waiting is very frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardenne View Post
So, I just got back from a family wedding, and my cousin announced to the family that she's expecting again by saying 'next spring our house will be growing by 2 feet!' She *just* got her positive HPT this week.

I love her dearly, and I'm so happy for her. I definitely feel envy, though, for the sheer ease and confidence of being just able to assume that pregnancy = a baby several months later. *sigh* I miss that innocence and confidence.

Not really a useful post, I know, just needed to share with someone(s) who would understand.
Ah, the innocence. I was there once. It's such a shame that IF takes the joy from us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewberri View Post

Been spending the weekend with family... Being around my sister makes me feel empty and a bit ashamed somehow. (her due date is within a week of mine but I m/c'd at 11 wks - for those who don't know).

Hope everyone is enjoying a fun and/or relaxing holiday weekend!

That's got to be tough being around your sister. Does she acknowledge your pain? It must be very difficult to have that constant reminder of your loss. I still find myself checking in on the due date groups I was/would have been apart of. Such torture!

AFM: I think I'm close to Oing, so we've been BDing every other day, even though my OB said I should wait it out until I get checked out by the RE. My appt. is on the 15th.
I've finally shared my IF story with my church choir (a group I'm really close with). Every week we sing song's about God's grace and faithfulness, things that I need to hear often when walking a tough road. It was really great to have the support of my church family. They walked me through IF before my son was born, but I've kept my year of m/c's on the downlow this time around. So it was nice to get it all out and receive lots of love in return.

Advertisement

Old 09-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #72
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs everyone! Seems like it has been a tough week. I think we all have those times when we are in a funk and it is hard!

AFM- I am really confused with these OPKs. I think that they are starting to get darker but I am not a good super squinter. My temp has been up the last couple days. On friday, I had a couple of drinks so I thought that might be a false high temp but then this morning it was the same higher temp. CM is creamy and a tiny bit EWCM but I usually have a bunch of CM so I dont really rely on that.

Question- What does O pain feel like? I dont ovulate much on my own so I have no experience with it. I ask because all day I have had a pain in my right lover abdomen, right where I think my ovary is.. I have PCOS and have had cyst so I am pretty sure this is the same spot. I am wondering if it is O or if my ovaries are hyperstimulated because of the clomid? It has been hurting all day and varies between light and really painful. Gonna OPK again before bed and BD again with DH, just in case.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #73
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Heather, Ardenne, dewberri, NCFlanigan - going out to all you mamas. I know that ache all too well.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #74
Ardenne
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCFlanagan View Post
I feel the same way. I keep telling my husband that we'll tell people about this pregnancy immediately AFTER I deliver. Only then will I be sure not to get anyone's hope up. (I don't think that I could bear seeing my teenage son weep like that again.)
I hear you. If I can manage to conceive and carry long enough for it to matter, I don't plan to tell anyone (except for you ladies, and a very few friends I have as prayer partners) until it's blatantly obvious on its own. No one could tell for sure that I was pg with my son until I was 7 1/2 months, anyway, so that should be pretty far along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavis514 View Post
Question- What does O pain feel like? I dont ovulate much on my own so I have no experience with it. I ask because all day I have had a pain in my right lover abdomen, right where I think my ovary is.. I have PCOS and have had cyst so I am pretty sure this is the same spot. I am wondering if it is O or if my ovaries are hyperstimulated because of the clomid? It has been hurting all day and varies between light and really painful. Gonna OPK again before bed and BD again with DH, just in case.
For me, it's one-sided like that, and varies between a sharp 'ow, cramp!' and a generalized achiness, sort of like menstrual cramps but one-sided. I wouldn't worry about hyperstimulation being the cause if it recedes within 24 hours of when you first felt it, but if it doesn't, you can go in for an US to be sure. In the meantime, a warm bath sometimes helps. And it can't hurt to BD, regardless Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordmama View Post
Heather, Ardenne, dewberri, NCFlanigan - going out to all you mamas. I know that ache all too well.
Thanks for all the hugs, ladies I knew I could count on this group to understand.

Last edited by Ardenne; 09-04-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Ardenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #75
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

NEW THREAD STARTED HERE: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1273104