Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
bubblesteach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question about ovulation?

Is it possible to bleed during ovulation?

Advertisement

Old 04-07-2007, 07:49 PM   #2
Merolu
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question about ovulation?

yes, it's possible and even normal to have a little bit of spotting or pink/red cm with O. I only saw it color a few times in my life, but I can smell the blood when I ovulate ( I know, might be TMI)
If it's not average for you however, you might want to get it checked out. Break through bleeding or spotting in mid-cycle can be signs of another issue. Or are you thinking you might be pg?
hth
Old 04-07-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merolu View Post
yes, it's possible and even normal to have a little bit of spotting or pink/red cm with O. I only saw it color a few times in my life, but I can smell the blood when I ovulate ( I know, might be TMI)
If it's not average for you however, you might want to get it checked out. Break through bleeding or spotting in mid-cycle can be signs of another issue. Or are you thinking you might be pg?
hth
It's pretty common, though I have never had it.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
bubblesteach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I was thinking I had already ovulated like 5 (ish) days ago. I didn't keep track this month of when I started my pd and I didn't do my monitor because we were sort of taking this month off. If we were to concieve this month the due date would fall on my daughter's b-day. So I think I"m in day 16 of my cycle but it could be 14 or it could be 18. I thought I was having ovulation pains about 5 days ago but then I'm having pains tonight too. I'm just weird I guess. If it is ovulation then I should feel better by Mon.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

There is a book called The Lunar Cycle that explains the research done about ovulation during menstration. According to the research, all women are potentially fertile and can spontaniously ovulate when the lunar phase at birth returns. This explains how you can get pregnant while menstrating or on the pill. Spontanious ovulation is only triggered by sexual stimulation at the lunar phase return. Gotta go, but I'll tell more later!