Summer Loving, April Babies 2 5.41%
Summer Diamonds 2 5.41%
Blossoming Bellies 4 10.81%
Blooming Babies 0 0%
Daffodil Babies 0 0%
Tulip Babies 4 10.81%
Spring Lambs 6 16.22%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #11
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Omg I can't stop eating today!!!!! I feel like a cow! I hate this awkward stage between bloated belly and baby belly... I just look fat

Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012-Board Name/Daily Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
Huh, that's interesting. I've heard it isn't all that big a deal. I had it with my son. Maybe I'll check out the grape seed extract. So it cures it? I've always heard that the strain is always there since it is a bacteria that is present. But that it just is sometimes more there than usual hence positive test results. I've also heard that it's only a concern if it comes out in a urine test.

It's such a confusing area...I plan on eating yogurt daily here soon.
From what I've read it's difficult to get the bacteria out of the gut. It takes a change in diet and something to kill the bacteria and replace with good bacteria.

There doesn't look to be that much information on GBS. The Hibiclens wash is recommended for use especially during labor if mother is positive. I'll ask more questions at my next appt

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #13
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What's GBS?

I want lemon!!! I used to eat lemons like oranges, then last summer I chipped a tooth. Everyone used to tell me to watch out for my teeth but I never listened. Trying really hard to stay away, don't need my teeth getting any weaker. BUT it sounds so good!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #14
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
What's GBS?

I want lemon!!! I used to eat lemons like oranges, then last summer I chipped a tooth. Everyone used to tell me to watch out for my teeth but I never listened. Trying really hard to stay away, don't need my teeth getting any weaker. BUT it sounds so good!!!
Group B Strep

What if you put it in water and drank through a straw... would that satisfy the craving?

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #15
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

So apparently I am huge already, thanks guys! Gotta love family, apparently you show a lot faster but this is ridiculous. Seriously at 20wks a lot of people still couldn't tell and I could still 'suck it in'. Somehow I am ALREADY losing that ability.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am feeling very chatty I started looking at wool today in the FSOT threads. I need to know what we are having before buying anything!! If it's another girl the come home outfit this time is going to be to die for!!!! With DD I didn't really do anything, it was so dang hot, she came home in a onsie. Both boys had cute outfits though I think it's easier in the colder months.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #17
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
I am feeling very chatty I started looking at wool today in the FSOT threads. I need to know what we are having before buying anything!! If it's another girl the come home outfit this time is going to be to die for!!!! With DD I didn't really do anything, it was so dang hot, she came home in a onsie. Both boys had cute outfits though I think it's easier in the colder months.
Chatty is good, I am bored and have 45 minutes left

I can't wait to see the outfit you get for the bean...is it wrong that I am excited for you?
Old 09-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Man I have been drinking nothing but lemon halves squeezed in my drinking water this past week.

I had GBs with my first dd, but not with my second. That is very interesting.

I already look pregnant. Its sad as I will be 8 weeks on Saturday but Im going to have to figure out how to hide it.

I had the best day I have had in a month today. I have been doing the legumes for morning sickness thing, and I got some sea bands and I was actually able to make a healthy meal for the kids. I was able to eat dinner and I spent barely any time on the couch at all except for my 2 daily naps.

I really really hope i have a good day tomorrow too. This m/s has been unreal this time around. I only THOUGHT I had m/s with my first two. Feeling on the verge of vomiting almost 24 hours a day is awful! As Im sure so many of you know.
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #19
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did nothing today!! both boys are sick, one with a fever and the other a horrid cough. Then there's the baby with her horrible diarhera. I am still in my pjs, need a shower something awful, I have been messing around online all.day!!!

I did manage a load of diapers, a load of dishes, cooked all 3 meals too. I am not doing the dishes tonight tho. I am, of course, jacking around online again!

I just cut the lemon. I dont think the lemon in water would satisfy the craving unless it was a ton of lemons with the other pregnancies i used to crush ice and squeeze lemon from the bottle all over it, yyyyyuuuuummmm
Old 09-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #20
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amber, I will definately post pics of the outfits I consider And, I don't even try to suck it in anymore. DH said I look a lot bigger. I said I can suck it in and not breath or breath and have a big tummy!

The boys took naps today, kinda late i guess because bedtime has been going on for over an hour!!!