Summer Loving, April Babies 2 5.41%
Summer Diamonds 2 5.41%
Blossoming Bellies 4 10.81%
Blooming Babies 0 0%
Daffodil Babies 0 0%
Tulip Babies 4 10.81%
Spring Lambs 6 16.22%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #21
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: April 2012-Board Name/Daily Chat

I look way too pregnant also. I know it is just super bloat + weak abdominals from having a baby so recently. We have a wedding to go to next weekend and there will be lots of pics taken (it is my SIL getting married and DH is in the wedding). I'm afraid of what a fat slob I am going to look like

In happy news, I can't wait to find out what this one is too, so I can make an amazing coming home outfit/newborn fluff.
Here was DS's outfit I made him

and the little monkey now, just because he's so cute!

Advertisement

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #22
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
Amber, I will definately post pics of the outfits I consider And, I don't even try to suck it in anymore. DH said I look a lot bigger. I said I can suck it in and not breath or breath and have a big tummy!

The boys took naps today, kinda late i guess because bedtime has been going on for over an hour!!!
You better Looks like I am sticking with a big tummy. I wore jeans the other day and I am already ready to give up on them. They hurt when I sit. It feels wrong to bring out the mat clothes already, I am less than 6 weeks. With dd I wore my jeans completely pregnant with a hair elastic/belly band. I started out within a lb or two of what I was at EIGHTEEN.

Always frustrating when bedtime drags on. DP had a rough time getting dd down but I kind of expected it. We have been gone for 3 days. She was crying so bad she was blotchy when I took a break, she just wanted me to cuddle. She was WAY too cute. I am considering going to sleep in her bed. I worked and hardly saw her today =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
I look way too pregnant also. I know it is just super bloat + weak abdominals from having a baby so recently. We have a wedding to go to next weekend and there will be lots of pics taken (it is my SIL getting married and DH is in the wedding). I'm afraid of what a fat slob I am going to look like

In happy news, I can't wait to find out what this one is too, so I can make an amazing coming home outfit/newborn fluff.
Here was DS's outfit I made him

and the little monkey now, just because he's so cute!
He is WAY too cute. I wish I could knit - I have tried and failed many times. I suck.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #23
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute outfit, I'm going to learn how to knit this time. I can't get much sewing done so il try knitting.

Tmi, but I just took a shower for the first time in a long time. Not like weeks but I don't know the o other day this week I took one. It felt so good! Off to bed
Old 09-02-2011, 05:11 AM   #24
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

He is too adorable!! And so is that outfit on him!!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:36 AM   #25
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love that outfit! I've been tempted to knit woolies for my son, but I'm not sure about my ability. I'm more of a blanket person.

I am so hormonal right now. It's crazy, I feel like starting a fight with my husband over dumb things. Like the fact that he plays computer games. I don't remember being this hormonal with my son.

Last edited by blueone; 09-02-2011 at 05:51 AM.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #26
dornmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I woke up this morning finally feeling pregnant. Nothing sounds good to eat, I had a horrible time taking my supplements and they almost made me puke, I just feel off. I.AM.SO.HAPPY!! LOL After yesterdays spotting scare it feels so good to feel pregnant. And OH BOY the hormone rush! I've already been crying this morning though as least it was out of pure joy. Maybe I can start to let myself get a little excited about this bean.
Terra, wife to James (10.16.05), mama to Sasha (born via c/s 8.4.06), my sweet angel boy in heaven Glenn (born still on 5.2.08 my VBAC angel), George (born via VBAC on 11.17.09), June 2011 and September 2011 .
dornmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:46 AM   #27
crunch!910
Registered Users

Thank goodness my nausea has seemed to passs!!!!!!! But, now I've got a runny/stuffy nose, heavy/stuffy head, sore throat, rasp voice, and a cough. And DS does too.

I hope we are better for DS's birthday party in 1 week.

But, at least I don't have BOTH the ms/nausea and the head cold. And GMIL has offered to take sick DS off my hands and give him TLC today since she hasn't seen him in awhile anyway and to let me rest (the woman and I have a love/hate relationship.. right now I love her. Lol). But, I'm going to take a hot bath, hopefully clear up some congestion and then get cleaning this awful looking h ouse. With all the nausea, I hadn't been doing any cleaning. Bathroom needs scrubbed, kitchen needs cleaned, and everything needs tidied. I wouldn't dare do anything with nausea, but I can suck up a cold. Plus, defnitely need to tackle laundry to get more cloth wipes clean for "kleenex".
Old 09-02-2011, 07:46 AM   #28
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

My boobs are still aching something fierce, although it's on and off now instead of constant. Still getting waves of nausea and occasional cramps. Had my first prenatal appointment with my GP and he asked a million questions, including if I wanted to schedule another c-section, and then kinda chuckled at my vehement NO. I explained that I'd put in a request for a midwife, and wanted a much less medicalized birth, and since the only problems I had were failure to progress (probably because I was induced too early) and suspected CPD, which we can't be sure of since I didn't even get a chance to push, that he figured that my odds for successful VBAC were higher than the standard 75% that he normally quotes. He also said my OB moved, which makes me happy, since he was the one who kept pressing for the c-section, so even if I can't find a midwife to take me (not nearly enough of them around here), I'll be getting a different OB just by default. He's ordered my screening bloodwork, an ultrasound for the end of september or first week of October, and I have my next appointment Oct 6th.

Oh, and some of my capris are really painfully tight already. I don't look pregnant yet, carrying too much weight around the middle for that, but I ordered a bella band cause I simply can't do some of my pants up without pain! I also ordered an Earth mama Angel Baby pregnancy tea sampler, so I'll have to tell you ladies how I like that.

Last edited by Computermama; 09-02-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:35 AM   #29
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post

I am so hormonal right now. It's crazy, I feel like starting a fight with my husband over dumb things. Like the fact that he plays computer games. I don't remember being this hormonal with my son.
DH & I fight over computer games too.... Over ME playing them

Past week or so I feel sick after everything I eat except pranabars, salad, fresh green juices and my protein powder. Veggies I'm ok but dips and every else is out. It's like I feel full the rest of the day but like I feel sick full and being close to acid reflux. I've also had trouble breathing, not sure what that's about, as baby isn't taking up much room yet!

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12

Last edited by SeaChellsRun; 09-02-2011 at 08:39 AM.
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #30
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm such a hormonal mess right now....I was never this way with DD either...

Went grocery shopping yesterday, and I wasn't even that hungry when we went..but yet everything we pulled off the shelves made my mouth drool...

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote