Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
mercyscreation
Registered Users

My Mood:
So super tired!

I have 2 DD's and am 6 wks 2 days. I really don't have any complaints except heartburn and that I'm so tired!! I almost literally can't get enough sleep. I usually go to sleep around 10 and get up with my girls around 8. then nap when they do around 1 for a couple hours. But I'm still so sleepy! I pretty much haven't done any dishes in a week have been just picking up enough that the toddler doesn't fall all over the place on stuff on the floor. DH isn't much help cause he just started a second job and so he leaves @ 530 am and gets home around 830 pm.

Any thing that helps you guys?

Advertisement

~Alicia wife to bestie for 6 years ! Mommy to 2 beauties Gracie (1/30/10) & Lily (6/20/06), and my strong man Declan (5/4/12). I'm a CD'ing, sometimes wearing, exclusive BF, extended rear facing & harnessing, super frugal SAHM!
mercyscreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So super tired!

I wake up exhausted after 9 hours of sleep, so I feel for you! Best ways to get energy without exerting too much energy is drinking lots of water and deep breathing. Both get more oxygen to the blood to increase energy. I've noticed that I'm more tired on days I haven't been drinking lots of water or breathing deeply.

The other thing that's good for energy increasing is lymphosizing, it's also good for clearing out the lymph. If you have a trampoline, then you can gently bounce on that and I mean gently, don't need to do much. The other way you can do it is like when you're on a plane and pump your legs... So right foot up on its heel, then left, then right etc. This also gets blood flowing and increases energy without using much effort.

As for the heartburn I've found that almonds are really helping. Eat a couple after every meal. Make sure to chew them into a flour before swallowing to increase the good effects.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote