Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
dornmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Terrified I'm misscarrying again....

I'm bleeding. It's not a lot but it's there and it's red. It started with some brownish discharge yesterday that seemed to go away by bedtime. Then today after struggling with a BM it was back and it was more then yesterday. It isn't enough to get onto a pad or anything. Just there when I wipe and the most when I'm baring down to try and poop. I was actually starting to feel pretty good after dinner and then off I went to the bathroom. Again I was trying to have a BM and there the blood was and it's even a little more then earlier. I'm not cramping.... yet. I know I should probably get a hold of a doctor but I just don't know if I am emotionally ready to deal with all of that again. Being rushed into an ultrasound room just to have the tech give you that sad shake of their head when no heart beat is seen. I just don't want to hear someone tell me how sorry they are for my loss. I know bleeding can be normal during early pregnancy. I'm trying so hard to be positive but I'm just not sure how. The only thing that is keeping me positive is the lack of cramping, the presence of pregnancy symptoms and the fact that I'm on a baby aspirin (that I'm really hoping, along with a sensitive cervix that may have not been done healing from my D&E is what is really causing the bleeding). Is this how it starts mamas? With my last miscarriage I didn't have any symptoms what so ever, no spotting, no anything that would have lead me to believe everything wasn't perfect.

Advertisement

Terra, wife to James (10.16.05), mama to Sasha (born via c/s 8.4.06), my sweet angel boy in heaven Glenn (born still on 5.2.08 my VBAC angel), George (born via VBAC on 11.17.09), June 2011 and September 2011 .
dornmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
bradcher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Terrified I'm misscarrying again....

Hugs and prayers. I bleed for a coupld of days with no pain but the ultrasound showed a pocket of blood by my uterus - twins were fine.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Praying everything is alright. I would really go to the er and get checked mama just to be on the safe side and know what's going on for sure..
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hope everything turns out fine and u stop bleeding soon! mama!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

Please go to the ER. 3 days ago I had pink discharge. The next day I had spotting [after sex.] Yesterday I started gushing and ended up the ER with a possible MC. However, all last night and today I have been cramping and gushing bright red blood and passing clots and my hcg yesterday was only at 400, which gives me no hope that my baby is ok. I know it's over even though they still wanna check my levels Monday.

Anyhow, just go in. You will stress with worry if you don't and that isn't good for the baby.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:47 AM   #6
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I really hope everything is ok and that it might just be hemorrhoids or a pocket of blood. Please make sure everything is ok and that it's not a miscarriage. Praying for you.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:02 AM   #7
dornmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bleeding stopped last night and hasn't returned this morning. I'm hoping it's done. I'm still having tons of pregnancy symptoms so I'm trying to stay positive. If the bleeding continues or if I get a lot of blood instead of just spotting then I'll go in. Thanks mamas for all your good thoughts.
Terra, wife to James (10.16.05), mama to Sasha (born via c/s 8.4.06), my sweet angel boy in heaven Glenn (born still on 5.2.08 my VBAC angel), George (born via VBAC on 11.17.09), June 2011 and September 2011 .
dornmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:57 AM   #8
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Will still be keeping you in my prayers.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #9
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So glad the bleeding has stopped mama! I hope everything is ok and stays that way.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #10
Br2me
Registered Users
seller
seller

Praying for yall!!!!
Br2me is offline   Reply With Quote