Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
(Bringin' the fun back to DS!) Find me the best price on this carseat--win a prize!

I stink at finding the lowest prices on things--I have terrible internet ADD and get destracted checking email, etc.
I'm looking for the Britax Boulevard--so far the lowest price I've found (have only looked at 2 sites) was $275ppd.
For you super bargain shoppers, I have a challenge--the person who can find me the lowest price will win a 5-pack of 8x8" flannel/sherpa (or flannel/terry if you prefer) serged wipes FFS (prob. $1.25ish.) *a $7 value!*
The only rules I can think of is that the lowest price must be ppd (if I have to go figure out their shipping fees/taxes, it'll defeat the purpose of me seeking out your help ) AND must be at least $5 lower than my lowest, which is $275ppd. Also, no eBay, or places where I don't have access to customer service/the opportunity to return/get a replacement if I have a problem. Oh, and the item must be in-stock, too.
I'm looking for one onyx and another in one of the other patterns (no specifics, as I don't know which one I want just yet.)
Interested? Reply to this thread! Ends next Sunday night (4/15) as DD is 1/4" short of outgrower infant carseat. I've put off buying these wallet breakers long enough!

(If you feel the need to check out the kind of wipes I make, check out an old listing here--I'll pick a diff. theme based on the gender you choose--I just cut a TON out tonight.)

example:

Advertisement

Last edited by beenwaitingalongtime; 04-09-2007 at 12:20 AM.
beenwaitingalongtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:27 AM   #2
mrsjune
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: (Bringin' the fun back to DS!) Find me the best price on this carseat--win a pri

Found one!

http://www.specialtybaby.com/brbococarsei1.html

Free Shipping!!
mrsjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:27 AM   #3
sahminaz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: (Bringin' the fun back to DS!) Find me the best price on this carseat--win a pri

$269 shipped
http://www.specialtybaby.com/br20bococars2.html
Old 04-09-2007, 12:28 AM   #4
sahminaz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we posted at the same time. I don't need any wipes so they are yours if "we" win.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #5
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Still counts for bragging rights--AND they'e 2 diff. patterns, so that's a contest in itself

I'm excited because I didn't see these patterns on the Britax site--there're more than I thought! THx guys! Keep looking
Old 04-09-2007, 12:34 AM   #6
mrsjune
Banned
seller

My Mood:

http://www.specialtybaby.com/br20bococars2.html
mrsjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:35 AM   #7
sahminaz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I win I win. $265 Shipped no tax!
They have onxy, TIFFANY and sahara. The tiffany print is pretty pretty.

http://www.tinyride.com/Britax-Decathlon-P515.aspx

Oops that is the decathalon..my bad..still a good deal.

Last edited by sahminaz; 04-09-2007 at 12:37 AM.
sahminaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:42 AM   #8
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahminaz View Post
I win I win. $265 Shipped no tax!
They have onxy, TIFFANY and sahara. The tiffany print is pretty pretty.

http://www.tinyride.com/Britax-Decathlon-P515.aspx

Oops that is the decathalon..my bad..still a good deal.

Tease! You got me all excited
Old 04-09-2007, 01:12 AM   #9
lovendove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh well lol. I tried for awhile because those wipes are too cute but nothing better than albee.

Word of advice, their customer service stinks! I bought my snug and ride from them. Took forever to get someone on the phone and after trying different numbers several times, I wound up just leaving a message. Left two throughout the day and waited for a response that came hours later in the evening from someone who barely spoke english. My issue: The arm on the car seat didn't function as smooth as most. I think the mechanism that you push down on to unlock it was faulty and I have to really work at it to get it to change positions. Not a big deal but annoying. Anyway, after playing phone tag and never having the patience to wait around for them to call me back with a resolution I just decided to deal with it. I live in NY and dh works in the city (where Albee is located) and I offered to return it there but they said it had to go back to the warehouse in NJ. Wasn't even worth the hassle.

Soooo, to make a long story short, if I was you, I'd just pay the extra 5 bucks and get it from a better source.

GL either way!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:12 PM   #10
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Great advice! Thx for sharing and hopefully helping save me the stress of crappy CS. Can't stand that.