Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #21
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Louisiana Moms

I was born and raised in BR for my first 30 years! The last 14 I've been about 35 miles north of BR in Ethel (between Zachary and Clinton).

Dd was in Hawaii and is probably going back, but she and dgs live here with me at present. I'd love to get her together with some of you moms!!

Advertisement

greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
PurpleDaffodil
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Metairie here and I don't know anyone outside of work, gym and church
PurpleDaffodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #23
babylatch
Registered Users
seller

Hammond!
babylatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #24
maddiebean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Baton Rouge mom, expecting baby #3 in April. Plans are to CD this kiddo (we did not with Thing 1 & Thing 2). Would love to meet other CD moms for advice and resources. Thanks
maddiebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #25
bakerbottoms
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiebean
Baton Rouge mom, expecting baby #3 in April. Plans are to CD this kiddo (we did not with Thing 1 & Thing 2). Would love to meet other CD moms for advice and resources. Thanks
Hey mama! I'm also in BR I didn't start cding until my 3rd & now continuing with my 4th. Would love to get together sometime. Also don't know if you know there's a cloth diaper store called Angel Britches off of Jones Creek. It's a great shop & the owner Stephanie is so nice & very helpful.
~ Albert Einstein
bakerbottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #26
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiebean
I know two eLeMeNO-Pee reps out that way, too. rikki@elemeno-pee.com and tara@elemeno-pee.com.
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #27
maddiebean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have visited with Stephanie @Angel Britches. She has been very helpful! Would love some other CDing moms opinions & preference since I have no experience. None of my mommy friends CD, so I would love to get together. I am too new to pm if you send me a pm, I will give you my email.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #28
maddiebean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by March

I know two eLeMeNO-Pee reps out that way, too. rikki@elemeno-pee.com and tara@elemeno-pee.com.
Thanks for the info. Not heard of eLeMeNO-Pee...how does that work? The reps come to me, do they have I inventory?
Old 02-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #29
maddiebean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by March

Thanks for the info, not heard @ that company. How does it work? Do the reps come to me, do they have I inventory?
Old 02-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #30
March
Registered Users
seller

Each rep has her own style. When I was one, I rented an office space from a midwife and did consultations there. I kept some inventory. Even if she doesn't have what you want in stock, she has samples in her showbox and anything she orders from the home office comes in quickly. If the home office is out, it takes a little longer, but not too much, and the home office is very accommodating and willing to get the manufacturer to drop ship to the client.

The typical eLeMeNO-Pee client is someone who doesn't want to do her own research, who wants to go see and feel and try on her baby, and then wants someone to guide her in choosing a stash, who can provide a nighttime solution and advise on how many diapers and accessories are necessary, etc. Once you buy a stash (a minimum purchase of $99 qualifies as a "stash sale") from a rep, you get free advice/troubleshooting for life. I even let clients come over and strip their diapers in my washer when they were fighting a mildew problem in their HE washer (which they replaced ASAP).

Last edited by March; 02-03-2012 at 03:54 PM.
March is offline   Reply With Quote