Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Jaybaby
Registered Users
seller

LO has discovered velcro

My LO loves to undo her velcro diapers! I don't know how many times I have went to get her up from a nap and she's in her crib stark naked . Fortunately she does not like to sit in poopy diapers AT ALL so she will take them off and move them to the other side of her crib . Does anyone else's LO do this? Did you have to convert all your velcro to snaps?

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: LO has discovered velcro

Does she sleep in just a diaper? Or do you put clothes over them? maybe some zip up pajamas or shorts or pants to keep her hands outta there. If that doesn't work, you can slip a pin through the velcro.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Jaybaby
Registered Users
seller

Well it's cooling down now here so we are putting a onesie or pj's on her, but during the past couple summer months its been pretty hot. Once I realized that she was going to make a habit of removing her diaper I quickly began putting at least shorts over top.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

Well, snaps may not cut it either. My LO can take off snaps too either front snapping or side snapping. I use pants over top and that helps but he has been known to take off his pants and then the diaper. It depends on how determined he is that day. He was ok with snaps for awhile and then he learned to undo those diapers too. I'd try keeping pants on first before changing out the stash.