Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Registered Users
where did all my symptoms go?

I went from feeling all day "morning" sickness for about 2 weeks to feeling completely "normal" Is that ok? I'm about 9 weeks right now. I had an ultrasound at almost 7 weeks and we saw a beating heart. I know things can change quickly. My next appt isn't until 12ish weeks. There's no need to go in earlier, is there?

Busy SAHM to 5 ranging from 14 down to 1
4kids4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
My Mood:
Re: where did all my symptoms go?

I have never had pregnancy symptoms, so I do not know. I do, however, panic frequently about fetal demise. I called my midwife today upset that my next u/s was not until I was almost 14 weeks. She is doing one next week to ease my mind. I would call your healthcare provider and talk to them about your concerns and ask to have a viability u/s. We saw the heartbeat too at 6 weeks 4 days, but like you said, anything can happen.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

chance of miscarriage gos down to 3% after seeing heartbeat I think. I know the placenta usually starts taking over around 10-12 weeks, so people start losing symptoms typically around then. You could just have a super placenta! Hoping all is well
Big Boy J 10/5/10 Baby Girl A 4/9/12
Baby Boy D due soon!

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

I hope I have a super placenta too, b/c the same thing is happening to me.
I started morning sickness a bit earlier than I normally do (like 5-ish weeks) and now I'm midway through week 9 and I'm doing really well. I feel a bit crummy if I get kind of hungry, but NOTHING like the last few weeks. I'm trying not to freak out. I've never had a m/c but I'm always nervous until about 12 weeks, and a close friend of mine had a m/c a few months ago so it is definitely on my mind. And I don't have my first appt. until 12 weeks so I don't even know about a heartbeat yet.
I'm just praying everything is okay and that my symptoms are just wearing off early. Although so far each of my pregnancies has progressively gotten better as far as morning sickness is concerned. Maybe this one is the best of all and the sickness is hopefully leaving early.
Becky, pastor's wife , mama to 4 & one more coming Sept '15, & lover of Real Food
WAHM behind Silly Willy Manilly OBV Diapers
Like me on Facebook Shop my Hyena Cart WAHM Thread
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote