Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
Registered Users

We are getting to the stage where DS is getting ready to PL. How many of you used trainers as opposed to underwear and how many did you need?

seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Trainers

i recommend at least 8. my girls used trainers out starting at 12 months and at naps/nights starting at 18 months. they did undies at home starting at 6 and 9 months. (we EC) ds is 15 month and just starting in trainers. he goes through at least 4 a day but honestly with 7 kids in the house now i just dont get him to the potty as fast
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
My Mood:
Re: Trainers

we tried trainers but found it was easier to just go with underwear. it is kind of a mess when there is an accident but underwear worked better for us. my ds said trainers felt like diapers still. we tried several of the ones with the waterproof layer in the wet zone.
Mom to Brayden & Landon
Green Sugar Boutique - bath and body products -
luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote