Summer Loving, April Babies 2 5.41%
Summer Diamonds 2 5.41%
Blossoming Bellies 4 10.81%
Blooming Babies 0 0%
Daffodil Babies 0 0%
Tulip Babies 4 10.81%
Spring Lambs 6 16.22%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
April 2012-Board Name/Daily Chat

Since we have had some new mommas join, some suggestions for board names and a close vote on the previous names let's vote again.

Advertisement

Old 08-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012-Board Name/Daily Chat

If you need reference to what these names are from (there were some explanations), here is the link:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1265838&page=2
Old 08-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Also, I am so tired I haven't had a chance to get thru last weeks daily chat for who wants to participate in the question asking.

I will, probably not this week Sorry, here's to hoping those of us with m/s (really, all day sickness) start feeling better ASAP!!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

New chat for the week. forgot to put dates *doh*
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla
New chat for the week. forgot to put dates *doh*
It's all good I doubt anyone minds.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Got the results that I have group B strep. My last midwife didn't give me any options except to have antibiotics if my waters break really early. Thought I would share this info from my current midwife who has 30+ years experience and this has been the only remedy she has seen take care of group b strep.

Grapefruit Seed Extract 1, 3 times a day. I'm taking the powder in capsules
Wash everything down there with HibiClens after bowel movement with a peribottle. Purchase Hibiclens from cvs next to epsom salts.

She tested me early because I had a miscarriage and Group B Strep can cause miscarriage and still births. Also I was postive for GBS last pregnancy and was told it wasn't a big deal as long as it doesn't effect DD after she's born. Turns out, it can affect babies during pregnancy because it can go from the gut into the vagina or urinary tract and the bacteria can cross the waters.

I really hope this doesn't upset anyone. It's just that I've seen many other mamas having mc and if it's due to GBS it's so easy to cleanse from and the lab test is only $20.

MW told me that she often sees results in a week, I'm going in 3 weeks to be retested.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellySnow View Post
Got the results that I have group B strep. My last midwife didn't give me any options except to have antibiotics if my waters break really early. Thought I would share this info from my current midwife who has 30+ years experience and this has been the only remedy she has seen take care of group b strep.

Grapefruit Seed Extract 1, 3 times a day. I'm taking the powder in capsules
Wash everything down there with HibiClens after bowel movement with a peribottle. Purchase Hibiclens from cvs next to epsom salts.

She tested me early because I had a miscarriage and Group B Strep can cause miscarriage and still births. Also I was postive for GBS last pregnancy and was told it wasn't a big deal as long as it doesn't effect DD after she's born. Turns out, it can affect babies during pregnancy because it can go from the gut into the vagina or urinary tract and the bacteria can cross the waters.

I really hope this doesn't upset anyone. It's just that I've seen many other mamas having mc and if it's due to GBS it's so easy to cleanse from and the lab test is only $20.

MW told me that she often sees results in a week, I'm going in 3 weeks to be retested.
Huh, that's interesting. I've heard it isn't all that big a deal. I had it with my son. Maybe I'll check out the grape seed extract. So it cures it? I've always heard that the strain is always there since it is a bacteria that is present. But that it just is sometimes more there than usual hence positive test results. I've also heard that it's only a concern if it comes out in a urine test.

It's such a confusing area...I plan on eating yogurt daily here soon.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #8
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My roommate can not understands the fact that in the morning I am so hungry and depleated in the mornings I can't do anything but put the fastest food I can find into me. So tonight i'm making scrambled eggs to be able to make an egg sandwich with out much effort in the morning. He is calling me lazy.

I figure with precooked eggs I can put the eggs on a beagle throw on some cheese and put it all in the toaster oven to heat it up. Sup how is cooking eggs tonight lazy?

Last edited by susie190; 09-01-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #9
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not sure how cooking eggs is lazy and what's his problem? I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, sorry!

I haven't tested positive for group B Strep but if I do this time this is good information, thanks!!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla
Not sure how cooking eggs is lazy and what's his problem? I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, sorry!

I haven't tested positive for group B Strep but if I do this time this is good information, thanks!!
Oh I didn't we argued. But he can't see my point. Grr.