Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
Registered Users
Hi everyone!

I wasn't aware this forum existed! Very nice!

I'm Krystle, 25 year old single mom of DS Liam, 2.5. His father and I have been seperated for almost a year, divorce is in the works.

I have had a really rough year. Ex and I do NOT get along. Well basically, it's his refusal to get along with me at all. Refuses to accept the fact that we still need to communicate about things that have to do with DS.

I work out of the house, as a claims administrator/evening coordinator at an Employee benefit company (HRA/FSA accounts). I work 2nd shift (2:45pm-11:30) so am able to be home with DS during the day. He goes to his fathers house M-F when i work. Ex gets out at 3:30, MIL watches him in the overlap.

Good to be here, hope to make some new friends!

Krystle, mommy to my angels Riley and Spencer 2/21/08 and Chase 5/6/13 and my little man Liam, 2/2/09!
KrystleO_1027 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome! Im a single mommy too. Divorced almost a year now. Dont get along with my Ex at all- we have 0 communication face to face.

Single Mommy to Graciela (07-05-08) Born at 32 weeks
and my furrbabies Eeyore, Snicklefritz and Chance.Home Daycare Provider , . My princess is a cloth diaper Graduate! (4/11)Proudly Canadian, with American Blood, Nascar Fan!!!

ISO: Gymboree Girls 4T clothing
IHA: Cloth diapers, girls clothes 2-3T.
nicumama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome! I have to work pretty closely with my ex and it does stink when he gets in a mood. It's been 4 years so we have gotten pretty good at it
Suzi, working mama to my ODS(2004) , YDS(2006), DSD(2004) and married to the love of my life
Suzi is offline   Reply With Quote