Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Favorite nursing pillow?

Hello BF'ing Mamas . . . would love to know which Nursing Pillow you like best? We have only used the Boppy and My Breast Friend but wondered if there are others out there that I *should* try. So, thanks in advance for sharing which nursing pillow is your favorite

Advertisement

gbabies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I used the boppy but didn't use it for long. I would just prop a regular pillow up because the boppy started to feel too bulky once baby got a little bigger. Now most of the time I just pull my leg up and stick my foot up under my other leg and use my knee as support.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Favorite nursing pillow?

I had a boppy type pillow, but stopped using it around months. My biggest complaint was that there was no way to attach it to my body, so baby would start sliding down between me and pillow. If you find something better, I'd love to know!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
TheAster
Registered Users

I used the thick part of the Leachco Back N Shape Adjustable Maternity Pillow Set. I love the shape and the firmness of it. Of course I already had this from my maternity days and was excited to be able to reuse it for nursing. I tried the boppy for about 1 minute and disliked it.
TheAster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

I use my boppy and my brest friend pillow. The brest friend pillow is my favorite but is a little too big and bulky for out and about!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #6
twolittlebeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have a boppy and a nesting pillow from the link below and my nesting pillow is hands down my fav!!!

http://stores.blessednest.com/StoreFront.bok
Old 09-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #7
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for sharing, I just came across this before reading your post and wondered about it - glad to hear you like it! We love the My Breast Friend, don't like the Boppy (at least for nursing) but wondered if there was something *better* out there . . . maybe the Nesting Pillow is it PLus, our MBF pillow is starting to look very worn (used with multiple children).

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolittlebeans View Post
I have a boppy and a nesting pillow from the link below and my nesting pillow is hands down my fav!!!

http://stores.blessednest.com/StoreFront.bok
gbabies2 is offline   Reply With Quote