Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
KoalaHuggerz
Registered Users
Formerly: ShowJumperJen
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Got 3 new dipes(applechks, itti bitti & tots) & not that enthused...

Ok you know how when you get a new diaper you kind of already know you'll love it or hate it ...? I didn't feel that love today! Ok I thought applecheeks was a cover and it's actually more like a pocket, itti bitti is all weird with the inserts-doesn't make me all tingly inside, and tots bots is decent of the 3, but the worst of the colors/prints.

Any opinions on these?

Advertisement

KoalaHuggerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
Stamina
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a few AppleCheeks little bundles (with bamboo inserts) and I love them! You can use them as a cover, but it is not a wipe clean cover. I really like them as a pocket though. Great fit and the insert agitates out on its own. They're not quite as trim as some of our pockets, but I think it is just because DS has a lot of room to grow in the size two. I have not tried the others, though!
Stamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
KoalaHuggerz
Registered Users
Formerly: ShowJumperJen
seller

My Mood:
Re: Got 3 new dipes(applechks, itti bitti & tots) & not that enthused...

The applecheeks has the cutest prints but idk, maybe I'll just use it as a day pocket.
KoalaHuggerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tots Bots colors and prints aren't super exciting to me but I love the actual diaper. I haven't tried the others.

Sent from my LG Ally using DS Forum
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #5
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The only one of those I've tried is the Tutto, and it's not that hard to use- just match up the same color snaps. It works really well, but I wish the tabs had some stretch to them. I just wasn't crazy about how hard it is to rinse poo off with the inserts snapped in on both sides. Same reason I won't be getting the new BG AIO.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
luvnmyboys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
seller
seller

My Mood:

i haven't liked any of those 3. i think i've just tried way too many diapers and i'm not sure anything would really have me that impressed anymore. i decided to start trying the ebay diapers because it's a smaller investment.
luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
Parker's_Mommy1116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamina
I have a few AppleCheeks little bundles (with bamboo inserts) and I love them! You can use them as a cover, but it is not a wipe clean cover. I really like them as a pocket though. Great fit and the insert agitates out on its own. They're not quite as trim as some of our pockets, but I think it is just because DS has a lot of room to grow in the size two. I have not tried the others, though!
I want to try applecheeks!!!! I love the way they look!! The ruffles are so cute and look super comfty!!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
hibiscus869
Registered Users

I have the Itti Bitti d'lish AIO and AI2 and love them. So soft and absorbant and trim. Love the vibrant colors too. I also have a Tots Bots AIO and it's great.
hibiscus869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:22 AM   #9
sheeshshe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ive only seen the itti bitti tuttos and played around with it a little bit and I will agree, looking at it is definitely intimidating! But everything is color coded so I think that definitely helps. I've heard good things about them though!
sheeshshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:32 AM   #10
2cutetoddlers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello.I had a stash of the Applecheeks and I was super excited-at first... After a couple washes I noticed yuck would get trapped where the snaps are (inside) the pocket... Extremely hard to get out and when I called there customer service asking for tips on that they said,"just pick it out". I thought there would be a cooler solution... Anyways as more time went on with the white part(material) of the pocket when I put them to dry on the line you can totally see the yuck right through the thin White pocket and even the pul side... So if it is Yellow you will see yuck right through the Yellow, if it is baby Blue again you will see the yuck. On my darker colors I didn't see but it was there... I hope I explained this well... This is only my experience I know some mamas haven't had the same experience and the reason why I am sharing is because you asked After picking the fuzz and other yuck out which you really can only do when it is wet I noticed that the white pocket material part is getting thinner and thinner aka holes... I really wanted it to work out with Applecheeks; seems like no matter what Brand I test or try I always go back to BUMGENIUS so that is my main stash now...
2cutetoddlers is offline   Reply With Quote