Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
EyeDocMommy
Registered Users
seller

Cool In need of a new diaper bag and would love suggestions

We currently have 1 in cloth and I feel like our current diaper bag is overflowing and everything falls to the bottom My DH only wants a backpack type of bag. I have been looking at the JuJuBe BFF but I'm not sure whether or not it will be big enough. Soon we will have two in cloth so I need a bag that is comfortable to carry and will be able to carry the diapers as well as snacks etc for my 2 year old. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Or maybe I should get a mommy diaper bag and Daddy can just have his own bag...I really dislike his choice of diaper bag...LOL.

Advertisement

EyeDocMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
jesslfar
Registered Users
seller

Re: In need of a new diaper bag and would love suggestions

I would go with a diaper holder type of bag, that holds your diapers (someone on here made me a cute one) that I would have all my wipes and dipes ready to go in and I could toss in my diaper bag or a back pack for him, It's kind of like a wet bag or one of those skip hop holders but for cloth and it keeps it neater. For an actual diaper dude and skip hop ones are pretty roomy and men will carry them usually.
jesslfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
EyeDocMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesslfar View Post
I would go with a diaper holder type of bag, that holds your diapers (someone on here made me a cute one) that I would have all my wipes and dipes ready to go in and I could toss in my diaper bag or a back pack for him, It's kind of like a wet bag or one of those skip hop holders but for cloth and it keeps it neater. For an actual diaper dude and skip hop ones are pretty roomy and men will carry them usually.
Hmm...do you have any pictures of what that looks like? I'm not sure I am picturing what it is. It absolutely drives me crazy to have to dig for diapers and wipes LOL
EyeDocMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
ccserrano
Registered Users
seller

I love my jujube be prepared... I just got it last week and it's great!
ccserrano is offline   Reply With Quote