Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
Gabriel's Mommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone buy cheap diapers on ebay?

I have ordered Babyland and Coolababy dipes from ebay. Haven't recieved them yet but I hear alot of people have had success with them.

Advertisement

Gabriel's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #12
ollie_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Alva and Sunbaby are great, no complaints. Coolababy is okay, really cute but I've had leaks. Avoid Babyland or Baby City (the cheapest ones) the fit is awkward on my DD. I love Kawaii's but I don't see em on ebay anymore.
ollie_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #13
the1stkatlife
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks, mommas! Your input is super-duper helpful to me!

Pleased to be a homebirthing, breastfeeding, clothdiapering, cosleeping, babywearing, homeschooling, organic-eating, natural momma for over 13 years...and still going!
the1stkatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #14
luvnmyboys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
seller
seller

My Mood:

i have alva baby diapers and kawaii on the way. i'm anxious to give them a try. i got some used sunbaby diapers and they seem nice. they are just too small for my ds.
luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #15
kaleyshae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

A mama down the road from me has some Coolababy diapers, but just for a heads up, she told me the PUL seems to be cheap because the diaper feels damp, but her clothes aren't really getting wet. I suppose the PUL is either cheap or they have a breathable semi-waterproof layer instead of PUL, similar to gDiapers.
kaleyshae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:53 AM   #16
Payten&EmmersynsMommy
Registered Users
seller

I have one from a seller "watches-express"a zebra print and love it. The Pul looks like my fbos, but ilike my ebay fit better. I also ordered one from sunnycutebaba and love it as well. They're both.my cutest dipes and work great! My zebra has the liner like bg4.0, my noname has fleece like FBos. The insert was cheap, but I use an extra mf insert, or stuff with pf
Payten&EmmersynsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #17
the1stkatlife
Registered Users

My Mood:

This is great! I'm loving all of the advice and opinions. It's so nice to learn from other people's experiences!

Pleased to be a homebirthing, breastfeeding, clothdiapering, cosleeping, babywearing, homeschooling, organic-eating, natural momma for over 13 years...and still going!
the1stkatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv.young View Post
i have a few from the seller grape-apple. They are not my favorite but they get the job done. I prefer alvababy and sunbaby because they have hipsnaps and they cost the same as the ebay no names.
I've bought from this same seller and am pretty happy. They don't work for overnight but are fine during the day and the prints are really cute. They cost me $6 each and are worth that IMHO

As to the pockets etc on ebay, I think several of the sellers are buying from the same manufacture in China and re-selling on ebay as I see a lot that look to be the same diaper being sold by different sellers.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #19
clothdiaperingmommatomany
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just ordered from grape-apple the other day, never having heard of them. however they had a cute print and with shipping was only $8. I'm hoping it works well,I figured I'd give it a try. I'm happy to hear some here know that name :-) I know ebay was where I bought all of my prefolds 6 years ago. Afew are pretty "loved" but all in all in great shape.
~cloth diapering momma to many~
clothdiaperingmommatomany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #20
JaimeeRooker
Registered Users
seller

I'm loving my cheap China diapers. I always stuff with a microfiber towel(auto dept) & the insert it comes with. Works great for my 25lbs , 20mo baby girl.
JaimeeRooker is offline   Reply With Quote