Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #11
legable
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Who has given up there morning coffee?

I've given up my coffee, but mostly because when I have nausea I can't stand anything hot. I try to limit myself to one serving of caffeine a day, whether it's soda or iced tea. Once it cools off here a bit and my morning sickness dies down, I'll probably go back to my morning cup. I really do find myself dragging in the mornings!

Advertisement

legable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:00 PM   #12
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2luke&jake
Diddnt mean to enable anyone! and Im glad Im not the only one who cant give up the dark stuff. I drink REALLY dark stuff so I have deffinatly had to put a limit on it. If I feel the urge for more coffee I put on a good strong pot of decaff. Lame I know. But it does help fix the jonesin' !
I switch to hot sugar free Apple cider whenever my caffeine intake starts to creep up.
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #13
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want my coffee back!!!!! I have had some here and there since being preggo but it makes me ill I gave up caffeine completely with the boys, drank it a.lot with DD tho. I want the pumpkin spice latte to taste SO good again!!! Don't know when that'll be.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:32 AM   #14
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
Well coffee was never my thing, but I'm still drinking the occasional pepsi. Probably 3 or 4 a week still
Yeah, coffee is not my thing either. I used to drink a lot of coke before I discovered I was pregnant, and have cut back to two a day. Most days I drink only one in the morning. I also switched from coke zero to regular coke to cut out chemicals.

Ginger ale, on the other hand, is something I drink during pregnancy. At least now while I'm still getting waves of nausea.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:50 AM   #15
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE COFFEE. I also went from drinking about a half a pot down to 1 cup a day (sometimes a pick me up in the afternoon). I did stop drinking soda, so my caffeine intake is significantly less! Hard to give it up, especially with the vanilla creamer. Unfortunately we ran out of coffee, and now I want to run to the store and pick some up!
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote