Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
I just wanted to scream!

So I went to pick up my Zofran refill at the only drugstore in my little town...I had to get there between 10 and 1 while they are open since they are closed tomorrow and I won't have enough to make it through to Monday...Needed to wait to today since yesterday was "too soon" to refill accourding to insurance. DH is working today and I have both kids in tow and I didn't figure it would be that big of a deal until I got about a block away. I guess that today is the big fall event in town and they had all parking lots even remotely close blocked off and set up with vendors! Usually I love these things, but seriously taking up the parking to the only drugstore in town? What about the beautiful park? Wouldn't that have made more sense? So here I am feeling crumy and exhausted carrying my DS (of course we didn't have the stroller)and trying to hold my DDs hand so she doesn't run off to go grab random persons dog (that she's allergic to) or try and play with all the pretties that are set up everywhere or get run over by the multiple train rides or wagon rides going on. We finally get in the drugstore and there is a long line of people waiting. Not only people for meds, but people getting cash for the fall festival. I feel like such a grinch, but I didn't enjoy hiking a block to get to the ONLY place in town to get my meds. At least the kids behaved while we where in the store. Okay, I think I feel better just getting it out.

Advertisement

& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That would be awful i'm sorry. At least you got what you needed though, right?

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: I just wanted to scream!

For the most part. The other couple things I can wait for Monday. I just wanted to get out and get home. I really felt bad for the little old man that was trying to get in and out of there, he seemed more worried about me and the kids
& DS (4/13/12)

Old 09-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
BigZsmommy
Registered Users
seller

that stinks... glad you at least got the zofran... i thought you were going to say they didn't have it or something and you'd have to get through the weekend without! I'd be pretty annoyed by the whole situation too...
BigZsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

That would have been terrible. I probably would have done more than scream at that. They had just enough to make it through 1/2 of Tuesday. I get to go in and pick up the rest they had to order in on Tuesday morning.
& DS (4/13/12)