Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #11
Liz*RN*BSN
Registered Users
Formerly: liz4185
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else weepy?

Everything makes me cry lately too. Especially the stupid Grey's Anatomy the other night

Advertisement

Old 09-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #12
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Yes! Saturday was honestly the worst, I took dd to a bday party and got home around 7:20pm and dp, his cousin and brother were just pulling the steaks off the grill. I had been gone a few hours and had told him that I wanted him to put Brooklyn to bed as I would be hungry (there was no dinner for adults) I ate snacks before I left but snacks at 4 do NOT count as dinner. I actually burst out crying that I was hungry and had only had chips for dinner and didn't feel good and it wasn't fair that they were eating and there was nothing I liked.

His 28 yr old cousin looked scared and took dd into the bathroom to brush her teeth/pee, put her in pj's and read her books.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:21 AM   #13
Aloha Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde
Yes! Saturday was honestly the worst, I took dd to a bday party and got home around 7:20pm and dp, his cousin and brother were just pulling the steaks off the grill. I had been gone a few hours and had told him that I wanted him to put Brooklyn to bed as I would be hungry (there was no dinner for adults) I ate snacks before I left but snacks at 4 do NOT count as dinner. I actually burst out crying that I was hungry and had only had chips for dinner and didn't feel good and it wasn't fair that they were eating and there was nothing I liked.

His 28 yr old cousin looked scared and took dd into the bathroom to brush her teeth/pee, put her in pj's and read her books.
I probably would have cried too!

I haven't really been weepy but I've definitely been close a few times. I'm mostly just grumpy. I'm so tired & stressed & keep getting fatter no matter how hard I try not to...so depressing :-(

About-to-be-RN mommy to my Sweet 1 (ds 5/11/06) & Sweet 2 (dd 3/30/12)
Aloha Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:19 AM   #14
crunch!910
Registered Users

I can cry at almost anything. Parent Trap. Yup, bawled like a baby. Listening to a sad song on the radio, bawl like a baby.

Someone better have a video camera on me this weekend. My twin sister, who's had it very, very tough and is the most deserving person I know, is getting married to a wonderful man this weekend. Bawl like a baby won't begin to describe the distortions on my face this weekend.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #15
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Baby View Post
I probably would have cried too!

I haven't really been weepy but I've definitely been close a few times. I'm mostly just grumpy. I'm so tired & stressed & keep getting fatter no matter how hard I try not to...so depressing :-(
I'm going to second the grumpy!!!! My poor family... My DH is so sweet and understanding though. This weekend DS was being a 2 year old (haha) making me crazy and I was trying so hard to just let it go. Apparently DH noticed I was getting really edgy, so he grabbed DS up in a big bear hug and said something like, "sweetie, your mama isn't feeling very well right now. Sometimes the baby in mama's tummy makes her really tired, which makes her a little grumpy. We can't mess with mama right now, so go give her a hug, and let's go find something to do" I love my boys