Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Weekly Chat 9/19-9/25

Hey Ladies!!!

So, when do you think a good time to start 'featuring' a momma a week will be? Should we start at the beginning of October? That gets the first mommas out of the first trimester, right?

Also, I know there was some issues over the name "diamond babies" I will throw it out there one more time for other suggestions. Personally I feel like everyone could have an issue with any name chosen.

AFM: Not feeling too bad these days, eating more which is good but can only eat certain things. THe exhaustion is still around which is driving me crazy. No matter how good I feel if I am tired I am no good to anyone.

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm pretty open to any name really.

Things going well on this end... Still constipated tho I was supposed to be headed to the ABC show with my boss this week, but I'm not since I'm the only other person there that can run the store fully and ship. darn! I soo wanna see all the new cloth!' oh well.

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly Chat 9/19-9/25

I am also open to any names.

I am SO sore right now. I am working on becoming more minimalistic so I cleaned my room and dd's room today - yikes, the number of bags are scary and I really could have cut it down even more. I am just SO sick of STUFF! With that and moving in a couple of weeks I am going to have a lot of fun packing/purging for the next while. I was going to go into the attic but it is so not happening today. I am exhausted.

I friend is taking me out for a mani/pedi to celebrate the baby/dp getting a new job so I should probably go shower and get ready to head out. Hope you ladies have a good day.

And just so you can see all the junk I got rid of today - this is just the donate pile, I have 2 other garbage bags full of things that are not worth passing on.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good job momma!!! I need to clean and purge but just cannot! I can barely move from the couch
Old 09-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, Amber - that is impressive! I have been wanting to do the same thing you're doing... of course, we're not moving so I don't have the motivation! We did it in the spring, but I wasn't satisfied. Our small house clutters up really fast.

I've been feeling better recently. I haven't really worried about it, but it has crossed my mind a few times how early it seems to be. It made me happy when I woke up with slightly sore boobs yesterday - funny enough, they're not sore today, but I swear they grew a whole cup overnight!

I'm going to go dig into the "healthy" oatmeal chocolate chip cookies DH made for us last night
Old 09-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I really need to go through our back room and get rid of some of it and organize it for sure. Also our roommate closet is full of our stuff. But I just want to rest, not sleep but relax on the couch. So I indulge my self as much as I can. I'd love to start on some fleece wraps for the bean but ds is sleeping and the sewing machine wakes him up and I rarely can do it while he's awake. Stupid catch 22 there. Plus I just want to stay on the couch. Lol maybe I could just cut out now. But then I should also clean the house. I don't know. I'll likely just sit here.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been minimizing for sometime. Every time we move I cut some things out. I recently went through my sons closet and was so glad to get it organized, I didn't have too much to get rid of though thankfully!

I am open to any name. Diamond Babies would work too.

Otherwise, I am so freaking tired. I'm behind on housework and when I do have the energy it doesn't last too long. I can't wait for the second trimester!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good news! My mom is back in town, she got here Friday!!! She helps SO much (well, when she isn't busy running around for my brothers kids but she lives there so.....). Anyways, I can't wait to get her over here to help. I just need DH gone, he doesn't really like her 'cleaning' our house. For me, if she's gonna help, Im gonna take it. He had off of work in the AM Friday and today. Kinda messes with my whole day even tho I love having him around
Old 09-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #9
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've got no name opinions since I'm so new here. I'm a go with the flow type of gal though.

I'm still in the exhausted-beyond-belief stage. When 2/3 PM rolls around I have a hard time staying awake. I usually go to bed at 8:30, right after the kids. Pathetic! I'm ready for more energy.

Trace
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I think that October would be a good time to start the features. I am hoping that many of us will be feeling much better by then.
As for me...I tried cutting back on my Zofran since I was starting to feel a bit better, but that was a HUGE mistake. I am back to my regular dosing on that. I am getting more exhausted everyday and I think that my kids are trying to see which one can push me over the edge first DD has decided that she doesn't need naps anymore, but her attitude in the afternoon says otherwise, and DS has become such a monkey climbing everything And all day they and Today while I took DD to the bathroom (she is too short to use the potty by herself even with a stool) DS pushed one of their small chairs over to the front window to try and climb it. It starts about two feet from the floor and goes almost to the ceiling and has a wide windowsill. So he gets to the top of the chair and falls slamming his head on the sill. Poor little guy had a huge dent in his head that turned into a big purple bump. After he goes down for a nap I tried to get a little rest in on the couch while DD played...Notice tried. I couldn't get mad because it was so cute. She kept coming up to me giving me kisses and rubbing my head and asking me if I'm okay. Even though they can definately give me heart attacks and drive me crazy, man do I love my babies so much.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote