Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat 9/19-9/25

Dh took ALL the kids to the kid place at the gym!!! I have to go to the store to get dinner but so happy to be kid free for at least 2 hours. I am SO getting freezer food (as healthy as possible ) so it will be a fast trip and I can enjoy the quiet!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
Dh took ALL the kids to the kid place at the gym!!! I have to go to the store to get dinner but so happy to be kid free for at least 2 hours. I am SO getting freezer food (as healthy as possible ) so it will be a fast trip and I can enjoy the quiet!!!
Oh, how I wish I could be you right now!
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #13
crunch!910
Registered Users

Well, I ordered some Old Navy maternity jeans and they came in the mail. They fit great! Even the shirt fits great! yay! So cleaned out my closet from old shirts I haven't ever worn or haven't worn in years.. so now I have a trash bag full of clothes I have to donate. Trying to rearrange the room.. I know... its so early, but we are buying everything early while we still have the money. Changing table (looks BRAND new! got it for $25) is already in the bedroom and things are getting crowded! LOL
Old 09-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #14
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ok I got off up my butt and made a new fleece cover for ds/new baby. Proof:

It has a fold down/snap down rise like mutts fitteds do.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #15
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

So cute!! Wish I knew how to make covers. I have a sewing machine and I can sew, but anything pattern related is over my head. lol

Last edited by TS8213; 09-19-2011 at 05:47 PM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

That cover is cute. I think I want to start making some fleecies for the newbie. I am thinking about some covers and longies. I will probably wait until I find out the gender so I can make them more specific to one or the other.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That is super cute! I have a sewing machine.. I'm just lazy and not talented enough

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:12 PM   #18
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Super cute cover!!

Too bad one hour of the kid free break was spent at the grocery store Shopping takes every pint of energy I have. Also, I love that my mom is back but hate having to deal with her irritation at our choices. She offered to make dinner but said "not sure if you'll let the kids eat it' WEll, no we don't want them to eat a lot of meat so no thank you is what I said. she got all offended and annoyed. I feel like i have to defend our choice to be vegetarian and I shouldn't have to. She knows that DH's family has horrible heart health history (it's really bad!) and we are trying to be as healthy as possilbe. I want my husband and children to live long lives. She doesnt quite get it BUT my side of the family (both my parents, thier families and my siblings) have zero issues. We are healthy even with not being over cautious about it. No one else in my family has to worry as much as I do, she thinks we are depriving the children. I told her they can eat a bag of chips in one sitting, she says they probably won't if they getit more often. Not true, I have been buying them more b/c I can eat them and in the last 4 weeks, we have polished off 5-6 bags of chips!!!! Ugh, RANT over!!!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #19
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and I so need some maternity pants I bought a pair but they are too big but I hate buying so that everything fits right now b/c it won't last long. Ggggrrrrr!!! Maybe I will try to go to Old Navy this week. Ours has maternity (or used to at least). I will try the consignment stores again too.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #20
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Question.. what does the Momma of the week entail? This is all new to me
I can totally understand with the bagging of JUNK, I have 3 garbage bags of toys to donate (which I bagged up when DH took the kids to the park), and LOTS more to do. I wonder if this is some kind of pre-nesting?! I am going nuts with wanting to organize.. but also wanting to sit around or nap Oh well.. maybe the 2nd trimester will be easier!

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote