Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #21
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat 9/19-9/25

Love the cover! So cute!

Chayla as usual sounds like we feel the same. Nausea is abating but the EXHAUSTION. It is CRAZY! a one hour trip out of the house wipes me out for hours. Sorry you have to deal with your mom and her non understanding of vegetarianism and healthy eating. It sounds frustrating.

Today was rough because my 8 year old woke up last night at 4 am throwing up. AGAIN! I couldn't go back to sleep and so I got like 5 hours sleep last night. I also had to do lots of stupid stuff like call my insurance, go to kinko's and scan a copy of my birth cert for my brother who needs it for a security clearance for his job, lots of laundry, dishes and still take care of the kiddos. When my dh got home and I got dinner for the kids on the table I went and lay down and I was OUT. I woke up two hours later drooling on my pillow.

Advertisement

ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #22
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love the fleece cover! I need to find some of those for the newbie! I made DS some pull on fleece soakers when he was little - never anything as nice as yours. Maybe I'll be able to find some time to make some things between now and April.

BTW, tonight I *look* pregnant. I have a feeling I won't in the morning, but now my tummy is poochy, my hips feel wider, and I just feel sort of like a blob. So exciting! haha
Old 09-20-2011, 05:55 AM   #23
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

That fleece cover is so cute!

I actually got a decent night of sleep last night. My son only woke 2 times but fell back to sleep really fast and didn't get up until 6:40, it was so nice. I have to go in and get some blood drawn today or tomorrow here. I've been putting it off long enough. I wanted to do it yesterday but they were closed.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #24
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashayla&acensmom View Post
Question.. what does the Momma of the week entail? This is all new to me
I can totally understand with the bagging of JUNK, I have 3 garbage bags of toys to donate (which I bagged up when DH took the kids to the park), and LOTS more to do. I wonder if this is some kind of pre-nesting?! I am going nuts with wanting to organize.. but also wanting to sit around or nap Oh well.. maybe the 2nd trimester will be easier!
No idea but I am LOVING it! I cannot wait to do more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
That fleece cover is so cute!

I actually got a decent night of sleep last night. My son only woke 2 times but fell back to sleep really fast and didn't get up until 6:40, it was so nice. I have to go in and get some blood drawn today or tomorrow here. I've been putting it off long enough. I wanted to do it yesterday but they were closed.
Glad to hear you slept well! Last night was the first night in almost 2 weeks that dd has STTN without getting up to pee in almost 2 weeks AND she slept till 8:15 it was WONDERFUL!!

The midwives told me to hold off on bloodwork/ultrasound until 10-12 weeks, I called to book the ultrasound and the soonest is October 18th =(

I hate not knowing anything, I called the midwives in the area we are moving again and left another message, I hope I can get in. They wont see me here anymore since it is still early pregnancy when I am leaving - so as of now I have no care provider.

My throat kills and I keep having to hold back vomit while on phone calls, I am cranky and just want to go to bed. I am so congested as well. I swear dp thinks I am making up being tired/feeling sick and that I should just suck it up. The weekend was AWFUL, I fell asleep Saturday before we had to go out to dinner for 7:30pm and he woke me up to watch dd eat dinner while he AND his mom were both in the kitchen Sunday the same sort of thing happened, I passed out on the couch after taking dd to my dads for the day & he woke me up then too. Waking me up from a nap leaves me feeling way sicker for at least 1-2 hours. He also doesn't seem to understand that NO I don't want to dtd when I am exhausted and feel like puking.

I feel bad enough right now that I would actually leave work if it meant I could lay down and not have to do anything to do but I know how it will end up and I would rather sit through this than go clean the kitchen,help make dinner, sit through dinner, clean up, and put dd to bed & finish the rest of the laundry.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't have my first official prenatal appointment till Oct. 23. I did get seen to form my chart before that and had the blood work done today. I'm not in any particular rush. I figure this way that when they do that initial ultrasound that there's a chance they will be able to tell what the baby is!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #26
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

just bought this decal from mamabargains. So cute! I'll probably wear it at work around Halloween and then just wear it around through the whole pregnancy.

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #27
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I saw that.. It's so cute! I wish I owned an iron to iron the decal on haha

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #28
crunch!910
Registered Users

Well, 12 weeks now, and finally feeling better! Slight nausea still at times, mostly if hungry, but functional again! Ladies, there is light at the end of the tunnel, just hang in there!

I could possibly not have prenatal care again until 20 weeks, depending on how much longer it takes to find a care provider. I don't even get an interview appointment until I'm 16 weeks, and if I'm not positive I like them and shop around some more, it could be quite a bit longer until I find someone. Maybe the time will pass quickly and before I know it I'll be 20 weeks and finding out gender!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #29
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910 View Post
Well, 12 weeks now, and finally feeling better! Slight nausea still at times, mostly if hungry, but functional again! Ladies, there is light at the end of the tunnel, just hang in there!
Oh music to my ears. My all day nausea but no puking is the exact same as when I was pg with my son. Only this time it's even worse after I eat. I'm nauseated AND I feel like I'm stuffed to the gills. 12 weeks seems so far off....
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #30
lydoomizelaine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
just bought this decal from mamabargains. So cute! I'll probably wear it at work around Halloween and then just wear it around through the whole pregnancy.
I love it! I just bought one too