Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2011, 04:13 AM   #11
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pumpkin Arrivals!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
It looks great! PM a mod and get this bad boy sticky-ed. I like the idea of linking to individual birth announcements, too.
Oh, I missed this suggestion, but I like it!

I wish you could make more than one person have access to update the thread though, it'd be kind of nice to have like three, one due in the beginning, middle and end of the month so that you don't get overwhelmed when you have your own little one!

Advertisement

hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:50 AM   #12
jcalumna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congratulations, mamas!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #13
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'll work on links momentarily ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post

I wish you could make more than one person have access to update the thread though, it'd be kind of nice to have like three, one due in the beginning, middle and end of the month so that you don't get overwhelmed when you have your own little one!
Chances are I'll be one of the last people delivering given my record anyways, but I'll ask a mod about it. Consider this, Holly: you're due 4 days after I am but there's a very strong possibility you'll be delivering a good two weeks before!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #14
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

stickied

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post

To do this, the member updating would have to be able to edit the OP's post. That can't be done unless she gives them her account log in info (not really advised)

If you gals get in a bind,need an update and OP is not around, you are welcome to pm me and I'll add it. I just need to request that you send me the info exactly as you wish it to appear in the thread so I can quickly copy/paste

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:01 AM   #15
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~
stickied

To do this, the member updating would have to be able to edit the OP's post. That can't be done unless she gives them her account log in info (not really advised)

If you gals get in a bind,need an update and OP is not around, you are welcome to pm me and I'll add it. I just need to request that you send me the info exactly as you wish it to appear in the thread so I can quickly copy/paste
Thanks! I knew we couldn't have multiple people update. It was just a stray thought. I know how messy things could get, shared documents are bad enough. Editing other people's posts would be even messier!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #16
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
"Pumpkin Arrivals!!!" Format

OK, gals: after chatting with ~happy2Bamommy~ she said that she would be happy to help us out with getting the thread updated. However, she did request that you send your additions to the post in a preformatted form so she can "cut and paste" directly to the post as-is. So I'm going to try to give you a format to make it easier (we'll see how well this works).

Baby Name (Bold, color: blue=boy, pink=girl), basic height/weight/gestational age stats (MM/DD, bold)
MamaName (hyperlink to announcement thread)

Last edited by Havah; 09-22-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Havah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:04 AM   #17
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: "Pumpkin Arrivals!!!" Format

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havah View Post
OK, gals: after chatting with ~happy2Bamommy~ she said that she would be happy to help us out with getting the thread updated. However, she did request that you send your additions to the post in a preformatted form so she can "cut and paste" directly to the post as-is. So I'm going to try to give you a format to make it easier (we'll see how well this works).

Baby Name (Bold, color: blue=boy, pink=girl), basic height/weight/gestational age stats (MM/DD, bold)
MamaName (hyperlink to announcement thread)
Could you maybe add the formatting to the bottom of the first post? Also, would it make it easier for you if we posted that stuff as we saw it so you could just quote our posts to get the formatting? Tsavoie11 posted hers last night which is what made me think of it.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:58 AM   #18
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aliyahs middle name is Brielle, sorry I missed putting that earlier. I love the way you have this set up, thanks for doing it. I will get her birth story typed up when I get a chance to add to it.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #19
jennak
Registered Users
seller

Paisley Autumn Claire 18.5" 6lbs 6oz (39 weeks)
Old 09-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #20
DCJ24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennak
Paisley Autumn Claire 18.5" 6lbs 6oz (39 weeks)
Ddc but I must say I love this name

Sent from my PC36100 using DS Forum