Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Amers78
Registered Users

My Mood:
MAD (VENT)

Okay I was seen in the ER on Sept 15th I had a gush of blood that am and we headed to the ER. At the ER the baby looked okay there was talk that maybe there was a SCH but the DR was not sure. They said it was a threatened miscarraige and to go home on Bedrest for 72 hours and see an OB in that time.
So when I got home I called the clinic back and tried to make an appointment. Well that just turned into another 3 phone calls and ended with when we get your ER report we will see if you can be seen early or not. You also need to go back to the ER to fill out paperwork so that we can get your records seeing we have not seen you yet we do not have the proper paperwork here to get the records. Making me feel like it was my falt this was not done yet... Ummm I called them at 5 weeks to make the appointment and they refused me an appointment until 11 weeks and that is a 2 hour appointment where I make my own medical chart and get blood drawn. So Friday I called and they told me they would not have the report until Monday. Monday I called and was on hold for 40 min and no one ever picked up. So my DP went in to talk to them in person. They told him that all the office workers were out sick and someone would call me today... Well the clinic has two duty hours left and they get to go home for the day and again no one has called. So bottom line I am only 9 weeks prego right now and I am not worth their time until I am over 12 weeks until them I am refused medical care.
THe good thing is the bleeding has stopped. Thanks for sticking with me this far I know this turned into a long vent. Maybe now I will feel a little better.

Advertisement

Last edited by Amers78; 09-20-2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: fixing
Amers78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: MAD (VENT)

That is so frustrating. Hopefully they will call soon and get you in.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ugh, how frustrating. I'd be imagining my hands around their neck at this point.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
Amers78
Registered Users

My Mood:

The office staff is out sick. They have temps working. Nothing is going to happen until the nurse comes back to work.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #5
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How frustrating!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
butterflynmn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bleed for 3 weeks with 2 of my pregnancies. Its scary. TO not know if everythings okay.
butterflynmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
Amers78
Registered Users

My Mood:

I called again today. The Lady I talked to said ummm yes you need a follow up appointment. She put in paperwork for the nurse to call me back.. So still waiting.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

wow that sounds awful and frustrating. Sorry you have to go through that!
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #9
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time!! I can't wait to see my dr for my first appt next tuesday! I don't know what I would do if I were in your situation I hope someone is able to see you tomorrow!!

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
Amers78
Registered Users

My Mood:

I got a call back from the nurse today after calling everyday sence Friday. The OB DR looked at my paperwork from the ER. THe baby looked good at the ER it was right where it should have been measuring just about right on with what I thought it should. I thought I was 9 weeks baby was like 8 weeks 4 days. The heartbeat was 168. Baby was right where it needed to be. There is no SCH which was a concern to the ER DR.
So for now I will not be seen until the 3rd of Oct. with directions to go to the ER if I have any problems. So for now just sit tight and wait to see what the next couple of weeks will bring.