Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Stress.. NO BUENO!

Super nervous for today. My husband and I are going to look at a house, to either rent or buy... our first house. The crazy part is that the house is in the town we moved from 2 years ago, and I am stressing about switching the kids school again. The schools are WONDERFUL there, better than where we are now... but they are all comfy and have friends here. We REALLY have to move from this house we are in, as it is only 3 bedrooms (this is baby #4) and SMALL (it is a cottage).
We have a great chance at getting this house, because the owner is a family friend AND her daughter was one of my BFF growing up. Price is really the main factor, I quit my job in January and only do photography on the side now. (This house does have a tv room that I can use for a studio too.. photo shoots during the winter would be possible here!).
Oh, I need some encouragement AND prayers that this works out!! This stress is NOT good for me

Advertisement

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Stress.. NO BUENO!

Good luck, I really hope it works out and turns out to be very unstressful. Moves are always hard.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good luck! The kids and I have moved 3 times in the last 13 mos. I feel your pain. I hope it goes smoothly!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Goodluck! whatever is meant to be will be, however stressful it is now
Old 09-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #5
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies... so turns out she wants to RENT it, and for WAY too much Hubby won't do it. I keep telling him that it's an opportunity, but I am not so sure it is when we don't have the chance to actually OWN the house. Ugh.. Looks like we will be staying here and trying to squeeze another child in this house. Hopefully something better comes along!!!

Old 09-24-2011, 08:16 AM   #6
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashayla&acensmom
Thanks ladies... so turns out she wants to RENT it, and for WAY too much Hubby won't do it. I keep telling him that it's an opportunity, but I am not so sure it is when we don't have the chance to actually OWN the house. Ugh.. Looks like we will be staying here and trying to squeeze another child in this house. Hopefully something better comes along!!!
Can u rent to own at her current rent price? That's certainly a possibility. In this market, I've heard, it benefits the buyer. But idk if ur in love with it, u may consider this! It takes part of your rent to put towards the Dow npayment to buy house
Old 09-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought about that, but didn't ask her because she is already willing to rent it to us for just under the amount that she pays for the mortgage. I really don't think she would be willing to do that unfortunately. My DH is a really stubborn dude, and changes his mind a lot.. doesn't like change! I wonder how he would do if I am right about this pregnancy being twins