Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #201
Levi_Elizabeth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: LOOK AT HOW TRIM! :Alva POST YOUR ACTION SHOTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
DS will be in Alva all day today! Here we go!

I started out with 2 bamboo inserts, and it was just way too bulky for my taste.

So then I took one out, and this is with just one bamboo insert folded over in front. MUCH trimmer!

DS is 7 months old today- >95th% height, and 75-90% weight.
He is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!! I love seeing him play! DS2 is 3/11/11, but so tiny compared to your son!!! I agree 2 bamboo is too bulky for me! But for daycare I am having to make my Alva's more bulky.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #202
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Got it- thanks! Will be ordering the new spider man print, red stars, giraffe minky, and the white cow minky- maybe a couple more.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!

Last edited by ebandive; 10-03-2011 at 11:37 AM.
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #203
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow!! With one bamboo insert, that diaper lasted 3.5 hours, a nap, and a poop, without a leak!

Here is round 2- again with 1 bamboo insert folded in front. This lasted us only 15 minutes or so because Trip decided he wanted to break in this diaper as well

Round 3

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #204
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Wow!! With one bamboo insert, that diaper lasted 3.5 hours, a nap, and a poop, without a leak!

Here is round 2- again with 1 bamboo insert folded in front. This lasted us only 15 minutes or so because Trip decided he wanted to break in this diaper as well

Round 3

He is sooo stinking CUTE! I fold my bamboo inserts in the front as well. I tried it in the back once and it didn't lay as nicely..One bamboo inserts lasts me FOREVER as well. LOVE LOVE these diapers. That's why I'm ordering more I only ordered 9 or so for me in the last coop and wished I had ordered more.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #205
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi_Elizabeth View Post
I
How long do you wait before you sell off other diapers ladies?
Honestly, I was a little worried about selling my stash (I have 200+ diapers) because I feel like once I do SOMETHING will go wrong with Alvas..but honestly. After washing these puppies so many times already (because they are the only ones I WANT to use) I am going to start photographing my stash today and list them when the coop im ordering with closes and all my new ones come in LOL. I am so happy with this it's ridiculous!
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
Old 10-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #206
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maymommy10 View Post
Now you have me thinking. Because DS needs daycare diapers, and I think hip snaps are just too difficult for my DCP who had no previous CD experience, I may be able to use the S series Alvas I ordered for daycare. I ordered 7, but haven't received them yet. With the multicolored snaps at the waist, I can easily tell her how to fasten the snaps. Hmm... I may be able to get away with an all Alva stash after all. I may just save a few aplix diapers for DH. He doesn't mind snaps though... I just think the hip snaps are annoying for him.
You HAVE to post action shots of the "s" series when you get them! I LOVE the multi colored snaps on them and they are SO tempting. But I ready somewhere on here they are a little more bulky then the regular alvas?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #207
Levi_Elizabeth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Round 3

He is so cute and I love those prints!!! I ordered the first one, but now I need a rock print too!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #208
Levi_Elizabeth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotmywings View Post
I am so happy with this it's ridiculous!
Ditto - this is how I feel exactly!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #209
Servant4Christ
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I didn't think I even liked the rock print or the other black one with the yellow and blue design on it but NOW I do.

Now I might have to add to my ever-so-long order!
Servant4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #210
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Mommy2Daniel= View Post
I didn't think I even liked the rock print or the other black one with the yellow and blue design on it but NOW I do.

Same here! I looked at the rock print on the site and thought *eww* now I see it on him and I'm like OMG ADORABLE!