Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
On a lighter note

Who hasn't had a funny BFing moment they wish they could share?
Did you flash your FIL? (BTDT)
Did you LO rip open your blouse in a windy parking lot? (also BTDT)
Share the funniest nursing moment you've experienced!

Mine was at a photo studio. We were taking Mommy/Daughter photos for her Tutu's birthday, and DD's normally a total camera hog - posing, hamming it up. This time, though, ALL she wanted was "na-na's!" Here's how the photo came out:

Good thing we got a free sitting fee!

Advertisement

Old 09-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #2
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Hmmm...no unintended flashing here...
One time when DD was teething she went longer than normal between nursing sessions, then pulled off right as I 'let down'. My boob squirted her in the eye and when she jerked away it squirted about halfway across the room. My toddler was very fascinated.
And once after I went back to work I forget to shut my office door when pumping ...
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

A couple weeks ago my SD was nursing (22mos) and I've been fighting a milk blister for 3 (ugh) so I haven't been wearing a bra. Anyway she was mid switching sides, which she does a LOT, and SD opened the front door. My new neighbors son was right there and got an eye full of both of the girls... he's almost 9. He is thankfully pretty used to that and didn't seem bothered or surprised at all.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: On a lighter note

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiejo View Post
A couple weeks ago my SD was nursing (22mos) and I've been fighting a milk blister for 3 (ugh) so I haven't been wearing a bra. Anyway she was mid switching sides, which she does a LOT, and SD opened the front door. My new neighbors son was right there and got an eye full of both of the girls... he's almost 9. He is thankfully pretty used to that and didn't seem bothered or surprised at all.

I have had lots of unintended flashing..

my embarrassing moment came at a new years eve party when I leaked ALL over my shirt! I was so embarrassed. the host offered me a new shirt, which I gladly took
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote