Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
nicumama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sick...my pity party

Okay so I probably should have gone to the doctor's when this first started; but I was hoping it was going to get better on its own
But it didnt it only got worse
So I finally dragged myself into the clinic yesterday~diagnosis a severe chest infection that is turning into Pnemonia! So Im on prednezone, antibotics and my inhalers! Still working and feeling like YUCK!
I'm pretty sure Ive lost a few pounds (that might be a goodthing) cause I cant taste any food, so Im not eating as much. Coughing like crazy!
Now my daughter who frequently gets chest infections is starting to cough. Ive already started her inhalers in hopes that it doesnt get worse.
My house is a mess, the laundry pile is huge and Im exhausted and need to get some rest and get my house cleaned!

Thanks for listening. Im going to try to get some rest

Advertisement

Single Mommy to Graciela (07-05-08) Born at 32 weeks
and my furrbabies Eeyore, Snicklefritz and Chance.Home Daycare Provider , . My princess is a cloth diaper Graduate! (4/11)Proudly Canadian, with American Blood, Nascar Fan!!!

ISO: Gymboree Girls 4T clothing
IHA: Cloth diapers, girls clothes 2-3T.
nicumama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
Weezy6703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sick...my pity party

Hope you feel better soon mama>>>Sorry I'm late responding - i don't have the net at home and just now browsing around this morning. I've started up a cold that I'm hoping does not get worse - and one babe sounds croupy (breathing treatments here we come) and my kindergartener is beginning a cough. Thanks seasons for changing!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
nicumama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Mama! Im finally feeling better, though I still have a cough (still using my inhalers). I've been able to get some much needed things done around the house. Still taking it a bit easy, til Im 100% again, but glad Im this far. Ugh changing seasons and the crasy weather here sure hasnt helped with sickness. My DD still has a cough too but is otherwise great.
Hope you feel better too!

Single Mommy to Graciela (07-05-08) Born at 32 weeks
and my furrbabies Eeyore, Snicklefritz and Chance.Home Daycare Provider , . My princess is a cloth diaper Graduate! (4/11)Proudly Canadian, with American Blood, Nascar Fan!!!

ISO: Gymboree Girls 4T clothing
IHA: Cloth diapers, girls clothes 2-3T.
nicumama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
monkeymama07
Registered Users
seller

Sounds like my life right done to my kid recently..., except I still havent gone to the Dr. (Im stubborn).
Old 10-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
Weezy6703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicumama View Post
Thanks Mama! Im finally feeling better, though I still have a cough (still using my inhalers). I've been able to get some much needed things done around the house. Still taking it a bit easy, til Im 100% again, but glad Im this far. Ugh changing seasons and the crasy weather here sure hasnt helped with sickness. My DD still has a cough too but is otherwise great.
Hope you feel better too!
You're welcome...I hate that (I let things go around the house too when i don't feel well - but with work in the picture it's kind of hard b/c i HAVE to take care of the boys as soon as we're home). Sometimes I wish that 2nd person would come sooner than later to help!!! I do feel better..just a little coughing - but the vit c, zinc, etc helped!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
Weezy6703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama07 View Post
Sounds like my life right done to my kid recently..., except I still havent gone to the Dr. (Im stubborn).
Old 10-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm glad that you're feeling better! I have a lot of medical problems & that is definitely the hardest part of single parenting. Followed closely by having a sick child. Hugs to you.
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote