Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #11
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

I didn't realize you could ask for a refund! I recently wrote a letter because of stink but didn't ask for refund. If it happens again, I will definitely do that. I wouldn't out her. Just give a poor rating.

Advertisement

knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #12
alexandrapasko
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lots of lies from a FSOT mama

As a seller, I probably wouldn't issue a refund until I got something back either (but I've never had to deal with a return as a seller). In this case as the buyer though, I wouldn't have agreed to send them out, then wait for the refund because I don't trust her at all after the two times she has said she has done something before she actually did. There is still no guarantee the refund will post, so then where would I be? Plus I'm paying for return shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cutetoddlers View Post
Gosh that would be yucky for someone else to buy them though. No body wants to buy someones elses garbage I don't care how cheap it is. It is terrible because you could be the third person this has happened to and doesn't want to leave negative feedback. Not saying that you are but if the mama is okay with posting them again, just like that-who knows...Tough situation to be in. I understand where you are coming from. And actually the time you've put into this is worth more than your $25.00 but thank goodness you are getting it back.
YES!! THIS is why I think I need to leave negative feedback. If I'm not the first person this happened to, I wish someone could have warned me. Regardless of the time this has taken to deal with, I'll still be out the shipping costs.
alexandrapasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #13
cacasey1981
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree with most everyone else. Neutral feedback and def contact a mod about the fact that she is listing stuff she doesn't have in her possession.
Wife to Brandon - my high school sweetheart (Oct 00), delaying vaccs as best we can and WOH parents to Trent (Nov 08) our intact, formerly ERF, slightly son and Lilly (May 12) our , maybe one day , and (for now) daughter (my hypnobaby).
cacasey1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #14
dragonfly263544
Registered Users
seller

I think its against the rules to list without the item being in your actual possession?

I work from home with tutor.com! PM me if you're interested in a great job to make some extra money!

I made $600 last month writing and editing with CloudCrowd. Pays every next business day!
dragonfly263544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #15
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacasey1981 View Post
I agree with most everyone else. Neutral feedback and def contact a mod about the fact that she is listing stuff she doesn't have in her possession.
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
DaynaR
Registered Users
seller

I def. Think a neg. is warranted.

She lied about the condition, lied about shipping, needed reminding to do the refund, and is being super shady. Relisting the diapers before she even has them in hand?

I don't see anything positive about this transaction. Just because she offered to 'fix' her mistake does not mean it was a positive or neutral transaction.

I could see neutral if things weren't as described and refund was issues IF everything else was stellar with communication, no lying and no shadiness.

Last edited by DaynaR; 09-25-2011 at 05:02 PM.
DaynaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
alexandrapasko
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaynaR View Post
I def. Think a neg. is warranted.

She lied about the condition, lied about shipping, needed reminding to do the refund, and is being super shady. Relisting the diapers before she even has them in hand?

I don't see anything positive about this transaction. Just because she offered to 'fix' her mistake does not mean it was a positive or neutral transaction.

I could see neutral if things weren't as described and refund was issues IF everything else was stellar with communication, no lying and no shadiness.

You hit the nail on the head. I was hoping there was something I was missing that someone could bring to my attention, but I think this is it.
She's not making it right because she's already lying to the next poor schmuck who wants to buy them.

I've reported the post and included this link in my message. I'll update when I know anything else. Thanks everyone!!
alexandrapasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #18
Jacksmom716
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't think you can leave feedback at all, since you are returning the diapers and she is refunding the money...I believe in the eyes of diaperswappers, that means a transaction did not happen.

If it were me in a similar situation, if the mama refunded, as mad as I may be, I don't think i would leave any feedback, since an error was made and she worked to correct it. In this situation, if allowed, I would leave neutral ONLY because I feel her listing the diapers without them in her possession is wrong, and as a way to warn others.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #19
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmom716 View Post
I don't think you can leave feedback at all, since you are returning the diapers and she is refunding the money...I believe in the eyes of diaperswappers, that means a transaction did not happen.

If it were me in a similar situation, if the mama refunded, as mad as I may be, I don't think i would leave any feedback, since an error was made and she worked to correct it. In this situation, if allowed, I would leave neutral ONLY because I feel her listing the diapers without them in her possession is wrong, and as a way to warn others.
No, once $ has exchanged hands, it was a transaction. I think once the seller has your $ for 48 hours it counts, maybe even 24 hours.

I agree with a negative.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #20
SillyLily
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmom716

Yeah, except this transaction will actually end up COSTING her money. This lady sounds like a scammer, money was exchanged (so a transaction definitely happened). No one will know she is shady if the op doesn't leave appropriate feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Like to travel? Travel deals referral link.
SillyLily is offline   Reply With Quote