Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #21
Punkin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lots of lies from a FSOT mama

Neutral feedback....but only because of the succession of issues. If you hd contacted her the first time and she had refunded immediately the full amount, I may even say it should still be positive if you were giving her bebfit of the doubt that it was a mistake.

But as it is now... contact a mod..flag her new listing of the diapers. I am fairly sure it is against regs to sell things you are not in posession of and I am SURE you cant sell what doesnt belong to you....until she issues you the refund, they are technically still YOURS, though I'm sure you would like them not to be as fast as possible....KWIM?

Advertisement

Punkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:59 PM   #22
thatie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Absolutely a negative. She lied about when she shipped them since her message on the 16th said they were already sent out but postage says 17th. She is also trying to sell something she doesn't have...

Maybe it took her that long to mail to you because she listed them while waiting for someone else to mail them back to her ...
thatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #23
AndeeL
Registered Users

Do you think she bought these dipes from someone, listed them for more than she paid and put them up here before she got them, thus the delayed shipping?

It never ceases to amaze me all the."family emergencies" that come up JUST as something is sold.
AndeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #24
alexandrapasko
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatie View Post
Maybe it took her that long to mail to you because she listed them while waiting for someone else to mail them back to her ...
Yup. That's what it's starting to look like, huh?
alexandrapasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #25
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't believe she already has them listed again, and they're not even back in her hands!!

Please, for sure, contact a mod! Asap.

I'd leave neutral and put something like "items not as described".
Old 09-26-2011, 07:57 AM   #26
Kristi26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would contact a mod, flag her new listing, and talk to the mods about what feedback is appropriate here. I would be leaning toward negative as well after all that you've been through with these diapers, however, she DID refund you and you're able to send them back so...I just don't know. That's why I'm saying I would talk to a mod about it. Good luck!
-Kristi,wife(5/02), , HSing, CDing,SAHM to Andrew(1/00), Lukas(2/03),Lily (1/06),and Ian (5/09) !Sweet Gwen, stillborn, 12/26/11, angel baby 7/08 Free History plans and more here: http://themommywriter.blogspot.com/
Kristi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #27
alexandrapasko
Registered Users
seller

But I haven't received the refund yet. It's pending, which means she didn't have it in her PP account and it is being transferred from her bank account. I'm a little worried about it because when I make transfers from my bank account, it's instant. So I guess we'll see in a couple days.
The problem I have with leaving only neutral feedback is that her score will still be 100%. That would make most people think they don't have anything to worry about in buying from her. Again, I wish I could have had some indication that things would be going south.
I recently had another seller forget to purchase DC and the item was lost in the mail. We waited 2 weeks, no package, so she refunded. I left her positive feedback because nothing was anyone's fault and she was great with communication. That was a positive transaction. This one wasn't. Even if the refund goes through, she's still lying and being shady. She hasn't made that right. I'm not comfortable indicating to future buyers that anything about dealing with her has been positive, or neutral. I think I've made my decision now, and I'll keep you updated. I'm awaiting a reply from a mod. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by alexandrapasko; 09-26-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: adding info
alexandrapasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #28
trellisaze
Registered Users
seller

I don't think the fact the refund is pending has anything to do with the fact the seller did or didn't have any money in her PP account. In my experience it has to do with how the buyer originally paid. If you paid from funds from your PP account, the refund should be instant. If you paid with funds funded from a bank account there is a temporary hold placed on the refund on your end. And oddly enough if you have a PP balance when that refund comes through, it will temporarily reduce your PP balance while it clears. Annoying? Yes very, but I'd blame PP for this and not the seller.

In my opinion just talk to a mod. I understand your frustration here but it sounds like you're pretty determined to leave negative regardless of what advice others are giving you. Whether you should or shouldn't, I don't know, but I don't think it's the seller's fault the refund has not been instant.
trellisaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:45 AM   #29
kristinc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly263544 View Post
I think its against the rules to list without the item being in your actual possession?
yes....report the listing.
kristinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #30
cedricsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Negative. I wonder what people think a negsative trasaction is. The seller lied about the condition, lied about shipping, did not comunicate, did not refund without reminder, refund is pending, did not offer to pay for shipping, listed the diapers before having them which is against FSOT rules. There is just nothing neutral or positive about this transaction. If people on here do not start to use the feedback feature apropriately it is useless. There have been so many scammers on here who had 100% feedback and so many people that have been scammed because others did not leave the right feedback.