Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
BranAn7881
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Naming and Product Opinions Wanted..NEEDED!!!

My sister and I have been making soap and candles for ourselves, friends and family for some time now. We would love to branch out and start selling them here on DS and also to open a storefront online. We are in the process of trying to decide on a name and also what products we would feature. So...here's our questions and ANY & ALL help, input and ideas are welcome!

1. We think our name should include both Candle & Bath since they are not one and the same. We are trying to come up with a catchy, creative and somewhat informative name to use for our business. Ideas anyone?

2. For our candles, we were thinking of offering several wax choices, wick types, containers, scents and colors. Also the ability to choose custom options to create your own candle. We are looking for what options you would be interested in?

3. Our bath products. (liquid & bar soaps, bubble bath, bath salts, fizzies, shower fizzies, body wash, etc.) Again, we would feature different choices as well as custom options. What would you be looking for in bath products?

Namely, all natural vs. synthetics, favorite scents, must haves, gift sets, additives, etc.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Naming and Product Opinions Wanted..NEEDED!!!

1. i wish i could help you here. i'm at a loss for what to name my own business. :/ i agree that candle and bath are not the same...

2. i didnt even realize there are different wax and wick types. i think that with the rise of scensy some people might be interested in wickless wax cubes for melting. is that something that you've considered? along those same lines, i think the ceramic warmers from scensy are gorgeous. also the black metal ones with cutouts along the top for light to come out are really cute.

3. have you ever made bath crayons for kids? whats a shower fizzie? i love bath balls that fizz in the water is that what you mean by bath fizzie?

sorry...is that not very helpful? i tried!