Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
Mugs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
!!Update!! Hyena Cart Cry

I tried to win a Hyena Cart Lottery for this Crabby YPA and only 3 other people were entered. Really good odds I thought. But I checked back and I didn't get it.

I really needed it because my parents are from Maryland and they are all about crabs. I even have a bib that would go with it! I was really excited about picking the stuff too. I guess I will have to watch for it again. Maybe someone else will make a dipe out of it.

Advertisement

Last edited by Mugs; 06-16-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Mugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #2
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Hyena Cart Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugs
I tried to win a Hyena Cart Lottery for this Crabby YPA and only 3 other people were entered. Really good odds I thought. But I checked back and I didn't get it.

I really needed it because my parents are from Maryland and they are all about crabs. I even have a bib that would go with it! I was really excited about picking the stuff too. I guess I will have to watch for it again. Maybe someone else will make a dipe out of it.
Can you post a link? Like I don't have a million things to do... But I'm from New England so maybe I could try to make one w/that or similiar fabric (if I could find... I haven't seen crabby fabric but I can embroider).
Old 06-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #3
Mugs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Try this!

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details_lo...=73266&vid=372
Old 06-08-2006, 09:36 PM   #4
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

OH HOW CUTE!!!! I want one too LOL

You did have such good odds! No fair!

I'll keep an eye out, although I've never seen that fabric before.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:40 PM   #5
allycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is super cute!! I made a crab with lobsters 3t lap shirt if you are interested? Probably wrong size though.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:01 PM   #6
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I liked the fabric, too, but wasn't impressed w/ the dipe pricing, for some reason--just didn't seem worth it for some tiny crabs.
I, too LOVE crabs (my fave food--I'm from Jersey, but DO have a crabbing tourney trophy under my belt, you know )
You know, I saw a yellow fabric w/ tiny crabs on it, but couldn't think of a thing to make w/ it w/o some sort of a bigger crab embroidery on it. Cottonmomma...???? It's at JoAnn's (and on sale for 30% off right now.)
Ok...I just thought of another idea. What about a solid-color dipe (white, yellow??) w/ the crab fabric from JoAnn's on the tabs (Honey Boy-style), a crab embroidered on the bum...and "I'm Crabby" embroidered on it (ala MD's many souvenir mugs touting "Don't bother me, I'm crabby.") That's one of the sayings for the appliqued covers I've been dreaming up from GMAR.
I can pick some up and send it somewhere, if you want--I too am pouting over missing out on the HC. Darn students are totally interfering w/ my getting a FF spot and I can't find a homemade dolly for DD to save my life. If I can help, LMK.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #7
mom2hancj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What a bummer! Hope you can get someone to make something similiar for ya.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:29 AM   #8
My2punkins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry you didn't win it. I know what its like, I keep entering lotteries and haven't won a single thing in like two mos!
Old 06-09-2006, 08:51 AM   #9
Sarah2000
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Margaret!!!
Maybe you can email them and see if they could possibly make one for you. I have done that with another company on hyena cart and they were more then happy to do it for me!!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:24 AM   #10
Meisubaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That price is for 3 diapers not 1. Her diapers are 16 per diaper if you purchased them seperatly. I had won the crabby lottery a while back cuz the other person that won it passed on it so she gave it to me but I had already purchased 2 customs from FF so I had to pass on it. I wish I had known or I could have given it to you! You can email her and ask for something in that fabric and see what she says.
Meisubaby is offline   Reply With Quote